Happy Birthday FitzChivalry!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Six more hours until it's official, but I wanted to be the first one to wish you a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very happy birthday!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

And I wanted to post this, too
duchovny.jpg

422304497_4656e91959.jpg

:shifty:

Phoebe wants to wish you a :censored: happy birthday.

GIFSoup

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people in the WORLD! You make my day brighter whenever I see you (that includes on Facebook!). :loveshower::yippie::hug::kiss:

ETA: Joey wants to wish you a perfect birthday, too. :wink:

GIFSoup

:cheer: :loveshower:Happy Birthday you beautiful man; you are one of the good ones, that's for sure and that you are a virgo to boot, well :cute:

Hope it is an awesome day for you gorgeous :hug: :cheer: :loveshower:

oh and a pressie; you've had some giggles, a drink or two, some great perv material and some friends . . . :hmm:

time for some music . . . love this version from the Peel Sessions, hope you do too :kiss:

Oh my, you guys give THE BEST PRESENTS EVER! I'm in sensory overload I don't know what to do. Each pic was as fantastic as the last! :howl:

Thank you, everyone. I cannot say how glad I am that I found this site and you many, many wonderful people all those years ago. I never thought something U2-related could usurp my love for U2, but I found it -- wonderful U2 fans and human beings. :heart: :love: :heart:

From the top-to-bottom of my heart, thank you for the fantastic birthday wishes.

(And apparently, after 6 years, I still don't know my smileys. I thought there was a "howl" smiley. :scratch: )

Back
Top Bottom