Happy Birthday FitzChivalry!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevated_u2_fan

Blue Crack Supplier
happy20birthday3.gif

Happy Birthday!! :applaud:

Have a good one, Fitzy.

I'll listen to some Underworld in your honor.

Bloc Party would like to reenact Say Anything in honor of your birthday.

2495691.jpg

I hope you acquire many new birthday cds. :up:

Fiiitz :D Oh my avatar soul mate, happy birthday

I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.

Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

K, I better stop before I get carried away.

Happy birthday Fitz!

Happy Birthday :) Hope we can meet up again next time there's a so cal gathering. Sounds like you had a great day.

Thank you everyone. You guys and gals rock! :D

Happy Birthday :) Enjoyed meeting you in LA.

I really enjoyed meeting you also. Now when I hear Oasis I thin Kafrun. :wink: Hopefully, I'll get to see you again at some future gathering.

I'm late so I've brought a gift:

david_duchovny_02.jpg

Happy birthday!!

Dev, what's the gift? :hyper: I can't see it, it's not showing up on the screen.

Back
Top Bottom