Guys..I am drunk...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have some nice vodka in my freezer. But sometimes alcohol makes me all sniffly. I don't feel like being sniffly.

lemondrop.jpg

Maybe this thread should be in OOC and it could be like the resident "I'm drunk" thread. :hmm:

a little Baileys, I go giggly and then conk out. :happy:

on the whole, Im very thankful I dont drink, even thou it sucks - sometimes I have thought about trying it thou, from a point of view that it relaxes you when out in clubs and pubs, but then Im so thankful I dont and remind myself that I could look terrible and be as vulnerable as the idiotic girls who wear skimpy dresses and cannot walk at all come the end of the night as her arse is flashing 'hello' to any lads who might just take advantage of her vulnerability. the things I have seen at 1am while sober, whoah. :ohmy:

the girls are gettin worse I think. round here they are. :down:

I find it funny how Gabe was ripped to shreds for doing this exact same thing (a "holy shit i'm really drunk" post) a couple months ago.

:irony:

I find it funny how Gabe was ripped to shreds for doing this exact same thing (a "holy shit i'm really drunk" post) a couple months ago.

:irony:

It actually wasn't the exact same thing. He posted about how he posted drunk. :der:

hey lets have a reunion party in Vegas, in April, i turn 30 :ohmy: an you all are welcome... i soo wanna have my 30th in vegas an have drunk times with mvd75, lmp, etc an whoever else shows up :)

Back
Top Bottom