Film Festival Short

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
Hey all, I worked on a short film for the 48 Hour Contest of the Tallahassee Film Festival. The goal was to make a 5 minute video over the course of one weekend using a specific theme, line, and prop, in this case: discovery, "Eureka!" and a basketball, respectively.

It's up online right now, and the audience pick gets to play at the end of the fest, so I would appreciate it if you gave it a watch and voted for yours truly.

Go to the Student tab and look for "Kidnapped."

Thanks!

Also, my friends worked on "Rigor Mortis;" if you have the time, I'd like to hear what you think about that one as well.

Best rape tunnel climax I've seen since Gaspar Noe's Irreversible.

Best library desecration I've seen since The Squid and the Whale, and I'm willing to pay someone to turn your cameo into a .gif.

Good stuff.

Best library desecration I've seen since The Squid and the Whale, and I'm willing to pay someone to turn your cameo into a .gif.
Do you know what the first thing I did was when I saw this? I sent YLB a PM saying his part needed to be made into a GIF.

I actually laughed out loud slightly upon reading your post and discovering this.

I'll have to check it out at home - I can't seem to click to the "student" tab.

Stupid old-ass browser here at work grumble grumble.

I really enjoyed that. Nicely done. And that's a crafty move giving yourself the biggest laugh.

EDIT: Oh yeah, is the music original or is it from something else? Either way, I thought it worked well.

Finally, LeMac's disturbing book fetish has been caught on film.

I voted for you, perv.

Watched. Laughed. Voted.

A GIF of that cameo would be the best in my already formidable arsenal.

Thanks for the feedback, all!

I really enjoyed that. Nicely done. And that's a crafty move giving yourself the biggest laugh.

EDIT: Oh yeah, is the music original or is it from something else? Either way, I thought it worked well.

It's original. We sent the video to him in the morning and he had the complete score done about 20-30 minutes later. It's ridiculous.

Also, who's the hot Kristen Stewart-type from your friend's movie? I think you need to "collaborate" with her on a new project.

My Son, My Son, Who Have I Done?: The Lance's Mom Story.

She's also in my friends' video.

Oh, I misread that. Yeah, she's the girl in the library.

They shot in HD, we didn't, and she colored her hair in-between shoots.

Well done, Gross Kid.

The ending made me lol "Wheeeee!"

Clappa clappa clappa, and vote cast.

Finally, LeMac's disturbing book fetish has been caught on film.

I voted for you, perv.

Well, Reading Is Sexy, right? At this point, I'm afraid to see what "amateur" has to offer.

Nice work, Jake. Nicely shot and well-plotted. You've got my vote.

I say she goes with one of the guys of whichever video wins, but that'd be too presumptuous. And easy.

If she can not be turned, maybe she has...a sister?

Darth-Vader_514311a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom