Favorite September 09 Memory!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

powerhour24

ONE love, blood, life
So lately I've been really cheesy, and happened to be sitting with my best friends at the start of a new month, and asked people to share their favorite part of the past month. It was actually really fun, and I figured I'd see if people on here would share anything!

Mine would all probably relate to the U2 shows, Bos2 being my favorite being in Red Zone 1 and getting to see 'Stay', 'Your Blue Room', 'New Year's Day' and 'Until the End of the World' :dance:

Definitely U2 shows! (especially TUF and UV)
3925333893_9b1f69f641.jpg

(me in the middle)

And when my "puppy" graduated to the hard trial sleeve and took stick hits without flinching. He makes mama proud!
3894069553_00593bc448.jpg

Chicago 1 show :heart:

Hearing my son play the violin for the 1st time this month... :applaud: I was so exicted!

Lots of memories. September is my favorite month.

Saw The National and U2 on back to back nights on my birthday weekend.

Got a wee bit emotional when listening to the new PJ album for the first time.

Met a girl.

Watched Jay Cutler lead the Burrs to consecutive come from behind victories.

Went out on the town and got drunk. A lot.

Got in a minor car crash.

My girl Taylor got a big ol' career boost.

Saw an old high school friend in a television commercial for a major clothing store. That was wild.

Read a bunch of Virginia Woolf.

Don't know what my favorite is, though.

You know, your fondest September memory could have been eating a deep-fried Twinkie in Chicago, but nooooo. :tsk:

You know, your fondest September memory could have been eating a deep-fried Twinkie in Chicago, but nooooo. :tsk:

:hmm:

It couldn't have been worse than that bag of caramel corn mixed with cheese popcorn I mistakenly purchased.

Chicago, I love you, but you have frightening treats.

Lots of memories. September is my favorite month.

Saw The National and U2 on back to back nights on my birthday weekend.

Got a wee bit emotional when listening to the new PJ album for the first time.

Met a girl.

Watched Jay Cutler lead the Burrs to consecutive come from behind victories.

Went out on the town and got drunk. A lot.

Got in a minor car crash.

My girl Taylor got a big ol' career boost.

Saw an old high school friend in a television commercial for a major clothing store. That was wild.

Read a bunch of Virginia Woolf.

Don't know what my favorite is, though.

that's a damn good month. i met a girl too, but alas you have probably sealed the deal?

my team won their second premiership in three years in a heartstopper of a game, and i went nuts.

that would have been my highlight

Seeing the Lady Friend for the first time in a month.

Also, starting Scrufftember, leading up to Octobeard.

A mini road trip I took with my parents to see more of the Coast that we hadn't ever been to before. The best part was picking up live dungeoness crabs from a local fishing boat, then having a feast at their house at the end of the day. :drool:

The highlight of the month was seeing U2 at Giants Stadium on 9/24. The weather was perfect and the show was awesome.

Another highlight of the month would also be Pearl Jam's awesome new album Backspacer.

Back
Top Bottom