everybody's happy nowadays, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
it seems like i can't go up town to contract syphilis without being bombarded with friendly faces, warm smiles, and cheerful greetings.

everybody's happy these days, guys.

the buzz on the street has it that everyone, in an unprecedented joint effort, have put all their miseries to the side in the name of friendliness.

golly, gang! anyone else notice this change?

i see dead kids playing, clowns juggling, and streets paved with good intentions gone well.

whilst watching the evening news tonight, the lead story was on how the government had actually come through with all their promises, that crime had been eradicated, and that as a result of their perfect management, we won't need to vote for 1000 years! something also do with a "reich" or something, i'm not sure, i was no longer paying close enough attention because my beautiful girlfriend was too busy feeling me up by this point.

it's amazing how the world just finally fell into places, eh?

everybody's happy these days.

smiling-people.jpg

i swear i run into this family no less than twice a day and they're ALWAYS doing this:

happy.jpg

Its when the 'happy' ones say dumb things like 'cheer up luv, it may never happen' that make you go :mad: inside.

what is with that?

there is happy and being oversized happy.

oversized happy peeps are the ones to punch.

in case someone is thinkin 'what?' I mean oversized as in emotional state.

cheesy happy.

Its when the 'happy' ones say dumb things like 'cheer up luv, it may never happen' that make you go :mad: inside.

Mucker!!! Tell me all the bant from Norn Iron leeek. What's the craic? Saw 'em 'er terrible floods on the news. Hope yousins were okay. Is it still raining?

Mucker!!! Tell me all the bant from Norn Iron leeek. What's the craic? Saw 'em 'er terrible floods on the news. Hope yousins were okay. Is it still raining?

ach pet! how tha fook are ya?! :hug:

where did ya move to? over with Salome?

craic? this place has been sh*t this month, rain all month, but the heat is a bit :applaud:. Bank Holiday weekend was mainly rain. dull, rain, dull, heat, musty, think of the Palm Houses at Botanic girl!

:D

this place is still buzzing with tourists. Victoria Square suddenly ain't all that. Just a fancy tiny shoppin centre I feel its become (to me!).

other than that, I aint been out to much to notice any new sh*t happenin.

:kiss:

Aye, decided to move here.

I wasn't fussed on VS to begin with. I don't think it's very well laid out. Have you been to that there new cinema?

It's been raining here a bit and it's grey and cloudy. Reminds me of home :love:

Aye, decided to move here.

I wasn't fussed on VS to begin with. I don't think it's very well laid out. Have you been to that there new cinema?

It's been raining here a bit and it's grey and cloudy. Reminds me of home :love:

ach I know wee darlin. You can go anywhere but nothing beats the green hills and cloudy comfort of home! LOL!

they moved TopShop to VS and my gawd its a far better store, tellin ya. more room, MORE ROOM!. Billabong has now opened but its damn pricey! half the stores are empty because of prices. however, the fashion is fantastic.

oh and I cannot wait til this new skyscraper is built (you know, down by Titanic Tours?)

:wink:

will look so OUT OF PLACE! :lol:

Oh aye, I saw the new TS but never went in. Accessorize were having a 70% sale last time I was in so I had a good hoak about there. :love:

/off topic

happy-512-x-384.jpg

ha, finally someone mentions the buzzcocks. good work.

nevermind the buzzcocks, guys.

I sat on the bus beside a man who had shat himself, this morning. He seemed happy enough too. So I guess you're right, Zoomerang96, everybody really is happy nowadays.

Maybe it's that Parklife everybody is talking about.

actually we are becoming robots.

first of all, look at how the weather can pretty much control our moods.
then all this PC business, blah blah blahgatty blah.

better to stay unhappy actually, just have your lip corners drap onto your shoes.

Back
Top Bottom