Entrepreneurial U2 Fan Needs Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cmb737

Refugee
Hey guys. I have been visiting the blue crack for...well..a lot longer than I thought I would. I was wondering if I could use this incredible network for a bit of help as I am looking at reworking my business model.

I am a freelance photographer that does live music and portraits and the portrait side has been getting a lot busier than I anticipated and I need some market research.

If you are so inclinded to these sort of things - I have created a real quick survey to give me some insight into buying trends and hot buttons. Please feel free to ignore the question about your information as I am sure most of you aren't in Denver.

Portrait Photography Survey

Thanks for the help - hope you all have a safe and prosperous New Year! :wink:

Also - for those intersted - here is a link to some of my U2 shots:

U2 360� Tour - Images | colin burke signature modern photography

Last edited:
Hey cmb, I might suggest checking out rob haggart's blog (www.aphotoeditor.com). He's a freelance photo editor and his blog is full of handy information. Recently, he's been including articles on assignment/commercial billing and rating. I check out his site daily.
Also, remember not to sell yourself short. There are industry standards (to some extent) with regard to pricing. Working for less than you're worth isn't good for yourself or the local industry.
Awesome to hear your business is doing well :up:

Back
Top Bottom