Does financeguy really talk like the guy in Black Books?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mob_article_large.article_large.jpg

The angry mob is here to ask that Financeguy answer the question. And zoomerang too, he also needs to answer the question.

We are the angry mob
We read the papers everyday day
We like who like
We hate who we hate
But we're also easily swayed

Oh the one you kept asking me on the forum a few years ago. I thought I'd ask it to you instead. Of course, I've quite forgotten what the question was... but I know that deep down inside, you haven't. And will never. Forget.

Never.

So, let's all hear the answer, guys! To the question that was asked, all those years ago, in old London town.

I saw the best minds of my generation eaten by madness guys, but seriously, there are other reasons to join xeidon.com!

oh the one you kept asking me on the forum a few years ago. I thought i'd ask it to you instead. Of course, i've quite forgotten what the question was... But i know that deep down inside, you haven't. And will never. Forget.

Never.

So, let's all hear the answer, guys! To the question that was asked, all those years ago, in old london town.

I saw the best minds of my generation eaten by madness guys, but seriously, there are other reasons to join xeidon.com!

oh you mean the question about the person in your avatar and why he/she is smoking, right?!?!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom