Daylight Savings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just realised that for all of my gloating about the longer days and warmer temps, i'll probably be in north america for most of the southern summer.

summers are what i love most about new zealand.

Are you sure about that? Where in Indiana are you from? I'm not meaning to question you I'm just confused by your explanation, being from Indiana myself. I thought South Bend was the only place that didn't observe DST.

This has all come about in the past years since Mitch Daniels became governor. Before that, for many years, we stayed the same all year 'round.
And, yes, I'm sure that we are in the Eastern time zone now and will always be an hour ahead of Chicago. I believe that South Bend does observe DST now.

This has all come about in the past years since Mitch Daniels became governor. Before that, for many years, we stayed the same all year 'round.
And, yes, I'm sure that we are in the Eastern time zone now and will always be an hour ahead of Chicago. I believe that South Bend does observe DST now.

Huh...I didn't know that. Odd. Well, Mitch Daniels fucks everything up, that son of a bitch.

The clock in my car stereo has been 10 minutes fast since it was installed. Now that it's an hour and 10 minutes off, I'll have to get off my lazy butt and find the manual to figure out how to change it.

I can't argue with that logic...

Let me ask a question, are we really gaining an hour here? Sure you get up an hour later but you also go to bed an hour later so really, you're not really doing anything different, are you?

Huh...I didn't know that. Odd. Well, Mitch Daniels fucks everything up, that son of a bitch.

You're preaching to the choir here! :lol: NOT my man Mitch.

It was nice to have it light when I went to work this morning, but it was starting to get dark when I came home. And it will get worse before it gets better. :sad:

There was frost on my car windows when I left for work this morning. Guess I'll have to start dashing out to start the car a few minutes before I leave to warm it up and clear the windows. :huh:

I have been getting up early since I returned from my vacation a few weeks ago. I do not mind it at all because I into work early which means I am able to leave work early. What I do mind is the sun setting early and being limited to what I can do outside before it goes pitch black. I cannot wait for Spring to return! :love:

Back
Top Bottom