Cool stuff to do in Memphis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thetitans2k

Refugee
I think I'm going to find myself in Memphis in a couple of weeks. What's are some good places to go in memphis?

You could ride the monorail through downtown Memphis and to Mud Island park, they have a 1 mile or so scale model of the lower Mississippi river :nerd: Or you could go to Sun Studios where legends like Elvis got their start, and where U2 recorded parts of Rattle and Hum. You could also visit Graceland and go eat at the Spaghetti Warehouse (yes, I look forward to visiting Memphis just for that.)

Beale Street. And see the ducks Peabody Hotel.

I am not sure if you are of legal drinking age, but an evening on Beale Street is a good time. Silky O'Sullivans, among other places. They have a goat.

Last time I was in Memphis I smoked a cigarette with one of the Olsen twins. The short, emaciated one. It was outside of a bar on Beale Street, so I'd suggest going there.

It was outside of a bar on Beale Street, so I'd suggest going there.

Here is a picture of GAF and the goat...notice that GAF is not drinking in this photo, the goat is.

sandb2.jpg

I do get jealous sometimes....like, if we get a foot of snow here, I'm all "But Ruffalo got two feet, Chicago just got pwned".

I get jealous after eating pizza here. I mean, what am I supposed to do for the rest of the night? At least I know if I have a pizza in Chicago I'm headed straight to the hospital for an angioplasty. Then I can holla at the doctas.

I get jealous after eating pizza here. I mean, what am I supposed to do for the rest of the night? At least I know if I have a pizza in Chicago I'm headed straight to the hospital for an angioplasty. Then I can holla at the doctas.

I don't eat that fucking Chicago style mess. I found me a NY style place a block from where I live. Holla.

When down in Memphis, you should lower the curtain. :)

Back
Top Bottom