Bonocrab Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pinchy is following me when I go out now :crazy:

crabshirt.jpg

:lmao: That's hilarious Kaf!

I laughed to myself tonite while watching TV I saw the ad for the new season of Deadliest Catch starting April 14. Made me think of Pinchy!

so um... I just read through this entire thread, and I must say: I have seen some weird things on interference (cough*Brain eating*cough), but this thread...just...tops it all. Jesus christ you guys are crazy! But I keep coming back here lol :cute:

I have now realized that interference is called interference because it interferes with your ability to live a normal life.... or get anything done... :lol:

I have now realized that interference is called interference because it interferes with your ability to live a normal life.... or get anything done... :lol:

Wow I dont think we've ever thought of it this way honestly. Haha.

so um... I just read through this entire thread, and I must say: I have seen some weird things on interference (cough*Brain eating*cough), but this thread...just...tops it all. Jesus christ you guys are crazy! But I keep coming back here lol :cute:

That is so true, well at least for me

Back
Top Bottom