Best wedding wishes for BonosBaby12!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow looks like you had an awesome time. Great pictures. What a beautiful place to Honeymoon. That was so sweet about them decorating your room with Cari's thoughtful tip off about the Honeymoon. The towel animals are adorable. :cute:

I totally squeed at the bit below though. I love Dolphins. :love: Did you swim with them? :hyper::love::hyper:

While in Nassau we traveled to BEAUTIFUL Blue Lagoon Island to get up close and personal with the dolphins

DSC01700.jpg

Thanks Jem :hug: If I had my way I would have never come back :wink:

Unfortunately we didn't get to swim with the dolphins :(. There were a few open slots for the swimming program but Mike didn't want to. He was concerned about the depth of the water since it's about 15 feet deep in that area. Need to get the photos scanned where we posed with the dolphin lol.

Thanks Jem :hug: If I had my way I would have never come back :wink:

Unfortunately we didn't get to swim with the dolphins :(. There were a few open slots for the swimming program but Mike didn't want to. He was concerned about the depth of the water since it's about 15 feet deep in that area. Need to get the photos scanned where we posed with the dolphin lol.

Thats a shame you didn't get to swim with them but you got to pose with one. :love: Thats awesome. Yeah scan the photos, i'd love to see them. :D:love:

He doesn't know it yet but next time we go to the Bahamas we are going to swim with them :wink: They are silky smooth and so playful :cute:

Promise I will scan the pics soon! Still trying to figure out how the hell you scan on this new all in one we bought :lol:

Oh me too, I had a Flipper lunch pail when I was little. :heart: You are lucky, that looks so fun and the pics are adorable :cute:

Awwwww that's so cute that you had a Flipper lunch pail :cute:

Thank you for the compliment on the pictures :hug: :). They are so playful and just too cute! If it were possible I would have left the Bahamas with a dolphin :cute: :giggle:

I know this is a bit late - but I hope you had a wonderful wedding :D From the pictures, I'm guessing so :lol:

We finally had the film developed from the cameras that were placed on the guests tables at the reception. Still uploading some of the picture cd's but here is one from our 1st dance:

FL000016.jpg

So sweet. :cute:

Dolphin pictures as promised:

dolphinkiss.jpg

Dolphinhug.jpg

:hyper::love::hyper::love::hyper:

So they feel smooth and silky. :cute: They're amazing. :heart: You can tell you love dolphins you look so happy posing with it. :D

Back
Top Bottom