Back problems, medical info and sharing advise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of pain, I was in. Forced me to make better choices for myself. I'm very glad. I did. There is light at the end of the tunnel. The most important thing I learned was to take much better care of my back and overall health. I haven't had a serious back injury since and even maintain good posture! I work as a secretary and make a point of getting up and walking around in my office.

My DR. told me quite frankly the second time around, this type of injury will require surgery and in my case, another six months for a full recovery. Pulled muscles, spasms, several torn ligaments, bulging disc, compressed Sciatic nerve. Takes time to heal. I listened to his advice. I gave up the sport.

If I frightened anyone. I am very sorry. Of course, I don't know what Bono's particular back problems were. I am not an MD. I am just a little worried for him. I don't want to see him re-injure himself. That's all.

No, not to frighten, just hoping that the choice isn't coming from the Rooster Dr. Something HAD to replace that disc. can't leave bone against bone. Just isn't done.

I will be in Paris in a week or so. If he is ok, he will be there at the Lance retirement party. He hasn't missed one yet, and this is the last.

I will see if i can get a hello video . If not, Mork will have to do.

Date and time that Glenn Beck had a rally at the Alamo, in Ft Worth Texas. answer 2 questions. I noticed you have answered one in a year.

You did not attend a Tea Party Rally, with Glenn Beck at the Alamo. 100's did not get arrested, nor have 99 been arrested at all Tea Parties combined. Not 1 has. Not a single arrest. Once again, the ONLY arrest at a Tea Party was an SEIU thug who beat up a black man who was in a wheelchair , selling American flags. The Democratic States Attorney declined to prosecute until Bill O got on her case.She is thinking about it.
Please show me your film of the Alamo rally, held in Ft Worth Texas, with Glenn Beck. Or maybe you were mistaken.... You said you went to 2 Tea Party rallys, one at the Alamo in Ft Worth. Glenn Beck never hosted a rally in Ft Worth, nor did he host a Tea Party Rally at the San Antonio Alamo. It was a 9-12 rally.

Glenn Beck has never hosted a Tea Party

Lay off the drugs, reading comprehension is much easier when not under the influence. Keep it in the proper thread.

I have sent a PM to a Mod and requested for this thread to be closed. I didn't intend for any argument or ugliness between posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom