Aside from U2, do you have any expensive, kinda ridiculous interests?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I collect Coca-Colas from around the world... just starting, though... I have one from the US, one from Brasil, and one from Paraguay... and a friend brought me a Mexican can

Ack----my book is already up to $202, with 3 1/2 days left on ebay. Granted, other copies of it (it was limited to a print run of 2,500) have sold in the last 3 years for anywhere from $300 to $1500......but I just don't think I want it that much!!

I guess music is the only hobby I have that costs me a lot of money; I buy a lot of CDs. I'm thinking seriously about buying a nice Yamaha keyboard from a friend, but he's going to give me a much cheaper price than he'd put on Craigslist or wherever he was going to sell it.

That'll be a big purchase, but it's something I've been missing from my life for far too long. :up:

:up:

Up until now, spending on my photography interest has been pretty reasonable considering I take pictures every day, but I think I need a new camera already (current one I just got in March). I'm borrowing a different camera and a few lenses from a company I'm doing side work for and I don't know how I can go back to my own...

My library is spreading to 5 bookcases, and I'm only 22; I blame amazon and abebooks :angry:

I am eyeballing a first edition Decent of Man right now, ah to have money :drool:

Abebooks is of the devil, and I refuse to go there anymore. Actually, I've been banned, but enough splitting hairs.

Of course, this comes as no surprise.

Please do not 'make up' quotes or alter members quotes. He didn't even post in this thread. This is against the rules and I'm pretty sure you're aware of this.

Uhh, his post is right above mine?

I collect Coca-Colas from around the world... just starting, though... I have one from the US, one from Brasil, and one from Paraguay... and a friend brought me a Mexican can

And this shit is done like all day, every day in Zoo Station, Bang & Clatter, and Lemonade Stand by a lot of us.

Music in general... cds, concerts, & more concerts :heart:

Kohls :love: I can't ever walk out of that store with only what I intended on picking up

Guitar and bass guitar.. I sorta spent over 1000 euros on that last year :reject:
tho I'm not the person to go buy a new guitar each week/year or w/e.. I think I'll survive on the ones I got for a looong time!

(Land) Hermit Crabs. Most of my spare money is spent on habitat maintenance, food, toys, moar crabs, and such, and the rest of my pets of course, but mostly the crabs.
Then other music, mainly Smiths. I have a great Smiths collection and I raise crabs. I AM AN AWESOME HUMAN BEING.

Concerts, DVDs < Definitely, and lately Vinyls :crack: I've been spending way too much money on Vinyls.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom