as you know, guys, tomorrow is April Fools Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
I may choose to celebrate the occasion by pretending to do or say something that is clearly untrue.

Like, for example, claiming that I killed a guy.

SO, if I post anything like that tomorrow, bear in mind that it's probably an April Fools Day joke.

I killed a guy, and Alan, Our Man In China, helped me bury the body for a half-empty pack of marlboros.

Wild dogs sniffed the blood but we were already out of there.

photo33.jpg

I killed a guy, and Alan, Our Man In China, helped me bury the body for a half-empty pack of marlboros.

Wild dogs sniffed the blood but we were already out of there.

And with the bloodhounds quickly descending upon the remains and, more importantly, your whereabouts, you likely didn't have the luxury of affiXing those leftover marlboros on Alan's lower lip. Did you? DID YOU? Poor guy. What else is Alan being shortchanged on in the context of this seemingly lopsided relationship? Real shame all around ... wait ... wait just a clammy sec ... that's right, this is sheer foolery [guffaw]! Ding dang! I can't wait 'til 1 April 2009 officially expires! :doh::lol:

And with the bloodhounds quickly descending upon the remains and, more importantly, your whereabouts, you likely didn't have the luxury of affiXing those leftover marlboros on Alan's lower lip. Did you? DID YOU? Poor guy. What else is Alan being shortchanged on in the context of this seemingly lopsided relationship?
Well, TripThruUreWires.five.point.oh, in a brief moment amid all the commotion Kieran did manage to affix one Marlboro to my lower lip but, in truth, I would rathuh have had a Psmythe Menthol 100. It's a refreshing cigarette.

If you ever chance upon my English girlfriend Sheila Hurtz while passing through the terminal at Heathrow, you might very well see her with a Psmythe carefully poised between her lips. We're Psmythe people, Sheila and I. And we're often seen in the terminals of the world's major airports, but not always together. Don't you find that fascinating?

I knew you would. :hmm:

Ta ta!

Hey gang, it being 1 April 2009 and all, let's rate this here thread five stars, eh?! And then ... then, later on, because we can't at once declare "April Fools!" and take back our four stars, we could simply return to exerting our feminine bullying tactics on Kieran: alienation; ostracism; deliberate and calculated random exclusions; spreading of rumors; degrading sexual manipulation, etc.

Back
Top Bottom