anyone seen deathbear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a little unsettled by OP's song of the week being the same after 10 or so years.

I think I may have accidentally killed the mailman, postman, etc. Sure I may have gone a bit too far, slicing off his ears and feeding them to him, while he sat boiling in a tub of liquefied hell mixed with his own blood. I was careful not to nick the major arteries as I wanted a slow and painful descent for him. It was important he felt every fillet of his own flesh, every dissection and removal of his non vital organs. Sure he might have just been the innocent postal worker going through the daily slog of delivering the latest re-fi offer from predatory lender XYZ. But how was I to know that he wasn't a malicious prankster posing as a public servant, casing my house with something much more sinister in mind? One can never be too sure of these things. Besides, the junk mail was getting to be unbearable, intolerable. They say the body will continue to tremble long after the person has deceased....I can attest to that.

SU1HLTIwMTQxMTA2LTAxNTQ5LmpwZw_zps6e2309a6.jpg

Deathbear's getaway car spotted in the south of somewhere

I've seen deathbear.

He lives in a sewer now.

I know because I live there with him. We eats rats and eels. Sometimes we come up to the surface and eat discarded fillet mignon, but mostly we eat rats. And eels. We have lost the art of speech and also writing, two arts, speech and writing and hygiene, three arts... anywah.

Deathbear twitter account hijacked by communist sympathizers

Rash of "junk mail" killings has local authorities on edge

'Stand up Comedy' favorite song of the "00's" according to Deathbear

"Are you a Communist?" Disgruntled Boss Asks Deathbear after He Turns Up At Work With Black Eye, Posts Cryptic Haikus to Whole Office

worker bees can leave the hive
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

"I'm just an old war horse" Deathbear tells interviewer over a bottle of blanc and a skinny cigar.

"The drones aren't real but they'll kill you just the same. Low risk, same high drama. Old war horses, we're the only true romantics left..."

Back
Top Bottom