Anyone know any good sites where I can find hot chicks with douche bags?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton said:
This isn't high school anymore.

let me guess, it's college now junior? :rolleyes: you give oblivious new meaning and life lol...weak attempt to irk other person by making crude insinuations about doing his wife...next to name calling, first sign of the desperate loser...then again, you've already exhausted the name calling so I guess it was a natural progression for ya. Really just pitiful, now. :shrug:

gabrielvox said:

let me guess, it's college now junior? :rolleyes: you give oblivious new meaning and life lol...weak attempt to irk other person by making crude insinuations about doing his wife...next to name calling, first sign of the desperate loser...then again, you've already exhausted the name calling so I guess it was a natural progression for ya. Really just pitiful, now. :shrug:

Wait. We're not done here. I haven't even commented on your mom yet.

Come on Paul, I don't even feel like you're trying here. Listen, I can't carry this relationship. You've gotta contribute something here.

Well, looks like this thread found some douche bags, now we just need pics of them with hot chicks and this topic will come full circle and become a self-fulfilling prophecy! WORMHOLE! Wait, does that mean I'm cheating? Dammit.

You're wanted in the Temple Bar:

beavsignal2.jpg

UberBeaver said:
Well, looks like this thread found some douche bags, now we just need pics of them with hot chicks and this topic will come full circle and become a self-fulfilling prophecy! WORMHOLE! Wait, does that mean I'm cheating? Dammit.

He's cheating.

No spoken words said:
You're wanted in the Temple Bar:

Yes, but as I explained to pfan one of the advantages of being a douche bag is that IDGAF about where I'm wanted. I don't understand what's going on in there. And I don't want to. So I got that going for me. Which is nice.

He was caught night putting with the dean's fifteen year old daughter. Do you know who that guy was? Take one good guess.

But if I call of the golfers, they'll lock me up and throw away the key.

Arguably the best scene is when Bill Murray is hitting the flowers with golf clubs.

"He's about 395 yards away ... he's gonna go with about a five iron, don't you think? Just an unbelievable day for this Cinderella Man ... he lines it up ... he's got a beautiful backswing ... oh, he got all of that one ... tears in his eyes as he walks down the fairway ... this former greenskeeper ... about to become ... Masters champion."

Dalton said:

BTW Lila, that douche bag is a british millionaire that just bought a town and is planning on naming it after himself. I thing Douchebagville has a certain ring to it.

same guy?
O84038.jpg

Great post cori :lol:

hot_chicks_with_douchebags.jpg

Back
Top Bottom