Any Pilots Around Here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moser

Refugee
It's a big community so it would pretty ignorant to think I'm the only one.

I swore I saw someone's signature with a bunch of airliners so I was wondering.

I've been certified for only three five months...working on an instrument rating.

I have never had a desire to fly the planes, but may someday go and take a few lessons.

I have loved airplanes my whole life. It was one of the reasons I initially found U2 interesting.

Despite not flying, I work around planes daily. :D

Are you in the ISU program?

I have never had a desire to fly the planes, but may someday go and take a few lessons.

I have loved airplanes my whole life. It was one of the reasons I initially found U2 interesting.

Despite not flying, I work around planes daily. :D

Are you in the ISU program?

Let me guess, you googled U-2 and got Bono instead? :applaud:

Yeh, I am in the ISU program. It's a great program if you really apply your skills and potential.

Unless there's quite a coincidence, that would be my signature.

At the moment I'm at university getting my back up degree in case something doesn't work out when I plan on starting to learn to fly, which I intend to do once I graduate at the end of next year.

I have a bit of gliding experience years ago when I was about 14 or 15, but other than that I've only been a passenger.

Let me guess, you googled U-2 and got Bono instead? :applaud:

Yeh, I am in the ISU program. It's a great program if you really apply your skills and potential.

When I got into U2, the Internet did not exist! :D

If you haven't already, I would encourage you getting a job at an airport (fueling, loading, whatever) when you can. I know Terre Haute is a bit small, but IND isn't too far away, and might be a good option for the summer. I used to hire quite a few students in the Illinois program when I was in Champaign. at least three of them now fly for regionals.

When I got into U2, the Internet did not exist! :D

If you haven't already, I would encourage you getting a job at an airport (fueling, loading, whatever) when you can. I know Terre Haute is a bit small, but IND isn't too far away, and might be a good option for the summer. I used to hire quite a few students in the Illinois program when I was in Champaign. at least three of them now fly for regionals.

I live in NW Indiana, so I'd probably try to get a line job at an FBO like Lansing or Griffith or something. Beats fast food.

Back
Top Bottom