An Exciting Competition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Sad Punk

Blue Crack Addict
So, I've had a new computer for about a week, and it's pretty nice and computery and all, but shit just ain't feelin' right. The incorrect shit in question is that I still have Acer's glowy abstract wank gracing my desktop, because I can't decide what to make as my inaugural wallpaper. Actually, I have no ideas at all and therefore no decision to make. This is where you, dear reader, may come in. If you dare.

I want YOU (yes! You! That one!) to post a wallpaper that you think I should use. It can be anything which is a picture. You can even make an image yourself, which would be wonderful, and if it's particularly good I won't even question your priorities in life.

The lucky winner will enjoy the most fantastic and exuberant of prizes - a screencap of my desktop in that wallpaper thread. You'll be repped so good, you may as well be Lord General Mayor of Cooltowne, WI. Also maybe something else.

Get cracking, Jackson!

etatariwallpaper.gif

I read the title as "Expecting Communism" and then I got excited. This is pretty good too, though.

I present to you three options with more to follow if necessary:

Travis and I's favorite:

BonnieOptionA.jpg

Option 2 :

BonnieOption2-1.jpg

Option 3:

BonnieOption3.jpg

I haven't secured yet all the photos I wanted to use, so a most epic one may be forthcoming. We'll see.

Hey cool kids and regular fellows, I'm extending this for another week. So if you have an idea that you think is wonderful, then you should most definitely do dat shit.

Wow, what a terrific competition this has been everybody, but as the saying goes, all good things die a torturous death. This is no exception!

The surprise winner this evening is... Trashley! The Mother's Day one! Congrabulations!

Judge's reasons for winning:
It is a perfect... wallpaper!

As fer de rast of you, I'll use all the others at some point. Except for Cobbler's, unless he can find an alternate shot with Jimmy Bartel.

The only thing that sucks about the Mother's Day one is that it's all so good you'll never want to put any icons over it.

That's why Paul McGuinness eating a tub of macaroni salad with his bare hands is my backround.

Back
Top Bottom