All of Kieran McConville's 'stories' HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1. 12 packs of Marlboro Red cigarettes
(Affixed 4 to Alan Jamison's lip)
2. Box of matches
3. Cough medicine
4. Pumpkin

How is a thread listing things lumped into a thread of stories? They're two different things! They deserve two different threads!

impy, don't question. just don't.

merely get on with the business of listing things.

guys, guys, i bought stuff today, guys.

guys.

What'd you buy?

I bought:

(1) egg
(4) brown eggs
(5) eggs of varying color

why is the world hungry?

Is it the claw that tears open the flesh of other worlds, ripping them apart and feasting on their insides while sucking the life out of them like a bad setlist or an over-hyped commercial song played twice?

i just don't get it...

if you want to get it right, dont stick it all in at once, work it slowly and you'll own the suprise

:madspit: + :sexywink: = :sexyspit:

Today I purchased the following items:

(1) A two-button single-breasted chalk-striped wool-flannel suit by Paul Smith, a striped cotton shirt by Charvet with a red silk pocket square, also by Charvet.

(2) A blue tie with elephants on it, by salvatore ferragamo

(3) Clear prescription spectacles, with frames by Calvin Klein

(4) A 1989 white Porsche 911 Carrera convertible with the 'turbo-look' body styling (ordered over Ebay, currently arranging shipping from New York)

(5) 3,000 printed card invitations to the inaugural "Let's fuck the recession together" Ball (formal dress preferred) (ordered, to be delivered next week)

(6) 2,000 business cards with text in embossed lettering and printed on premium linen paper (ordered, to be delivered next week)

(7) Vinyl copy (used) of Whitney Houston's greatest hits

hey gang, wish entropygril21 a fucking happy birthday like i started the thread for, (downpage)!

You remember her, right? Sure you do! She's that one who joined in 2008.

lol i didnt even know it wasnt a real person. I nearly pissed myself when i read Sicy's post

Damn I wanted to do that trick of the fake happy birthday thread! Kieran stole it. It stole it, my precioussssssssssss!

Back
Top Bottom