adore my dog, Dog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
I just got a dog, guys. I called him 'Dog'.

He's a mutt. I dunno much about breeds, he's a mutt. Actually, he's a black dog.

Sit, 'Dog'. Good dog.

I just sit here, and have a beer, and read the paper, with 'Dog'. Sit, 'Dog'.

Good dog.

footrotflats.JPG
?

I'm not too sure about this.

What are Mr Bojangles and Frank going to make of the newest addition to your household?

this just in... black man asks for change.

am i allowed to say that, kieran? it's YOUR filth, not mine.

but seriously, i'm also curious about frank and bojangles. i'd have thought adding another animal to your den would be the last thing you'd want to do?

Many cats are tagged with the moniker of "Puss." "Dog," therefore, seems acceptable through such a correlation.

You know what guys. Nobody appreciates you here. Hard truth, and I'm sorry to break it to you. I think you're unappreciated in your own time. Maybe people will look back and realise that there was more depth to this place than they realised. That there were people here to entertain and stretch their imagination but they simply didn't have the dictionary to decifer these possibilities. Maybe the good times never had a chance of penetrating the seams of mediocrity. Am I close? Their loss. You know what I mean? Let's discuss the fabric in Bono's left waistcoat pocket while we contemplate these thoughts. :heart:

Caisenema, did you just have your grande latte enema or what? I can tell by your cornflower blue tie that it must be tuesday.

All the more reason not to be putting words into my mouth. I am not, nor have I ever been, a white supremacist, as I'm sure you know full well. The joke was taken out of context, and furthermore it was a private correspondence, as you full well know, private only between us and Adolf Neudorf, who is alas no longer with us.

Sit, 'Dog'. Good dog.

You know what guys. Nobody appreciates you here. Hard truth, and I'm sorry to break it to you. I think you're unappreciated in your own time. Maybe people will look back and realise that there was more depth to this place than they realised. That there were people here to entertain and stretch their imagination but they simply didn't have the dictionary to decifer these possibilities. Maybe the good times never had a chance of penetrating the seams of mediocrity. Am I close? Their loss. You know what I mean? Let's discuss the fabric in Bono's left waistcoat pocket while we contemplate these thoughts. :heart:

A whole paragraph for the dictionary??? This will never be beat!

:ninja:

Back
Top Bottom