Adore my cat, Mr Bojangles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Sphynx-Cat.jpg

Oh, yeah, like the guy from warner bros about seinfeld - 'not a fan, never watched it'.

Well, the thread wasn't a request actually, sorry if there was any confusion about that. It was in fact a directive, that you adore my cat, Mr Bojangles.:hug:

so, there was a programme on other night, some married woman had 3 of them (think) and treated them better than her family! she dressed them, washed them, treated them strange-freaky cats (yes, they are! :down:.) like they were precious jewels.

:tsk:

I mean, there is normal looking after and loving your cat, and then there is serious :eyebrow: loving!

Alan, stop hijacking this thread with your scatalogical 'humour'. I think it's time we got back to the topic of adoring (in a medieval sense) my cat, Mr Bojangles, the preeminent cat of the Holy Roman Empire of the German Reich.

By the way, guys, by the way, by the by, by the way and stuff, where were you when you first heard me talking about Mr Bojangles, my cat?

I'm curious.:D:wave:

By the way, guys, by the way, by the by, by the way and stuff, where were you when you first heard me talking about Mr Bojangles, my cat?

I'm curious.:D:wave:

I've been quite the fan(atic) of Mr. Bojangles for some time now. When I first heard of Mr. Bojangles, I was very confused and actually believed that I was in fact Mr. Belvedere (of '80's US sitcom fame). This was a very disturbing and sweater-filled time of my life, that I've mostly blocked out. From time to time I still have strange memories of someone named Tex who repeatedly called me a "fukkah", and I also remember there being Canadians. Lots of Canadians. So many Canadians that it was as if I was actually swimming in maple syrup.

So back on subject, I suppose I was in maple syrup when I first heard of you talking about Mr. Bojangles.

thanks for the hugs, Zoots.

i just want you to know that today i bought a very big boat. And im gonna sail that boat all the way to Jersey, if i live long enough. And when i get there i dont know what im going to do, but along the way i plan on killing everyone i meet that doesn't offer me sex, beer, or food. Not in any particular order. Thats my plan.

XOXOXO
:angry:

you know, as long as the Virgin Mary bleeds out of her ass and George Clooney's cloud of smug can propel a fleet of hybrids, i have no need to meat Madonna.

:angry:

Back
Top Bottom