A Survival Guide For Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i saw a baby (so... cute?) bird eating spider in the pet shop last week. i thought it was a hermit crab at first, but i stupidly counted legs. then mum went and asked the girl what kind of spider it was and she said a sweet little baby bird eating fucking arachnid. the fucking thing looked at me tania. goddamn. there is no fucking god, if THAT is what He goes and creates! no. this species was a product of satan himself. i almost hyperventilated.

:sad:

:lol: It likes you, you called it "cute":cute:, it was probably smiling and now you have sent it back to years and years of therapy. Maybe you could do the therapy together. I know, I know, hit me when you see me :D

Australian snakes are inoffensive and very shy. :lol:...

Maybe this is why it is almost impossible to accidentally get bitten by one unless you run around the scrub in bare feet with your eyes shut, and half full on alcohol.

:applaud: :lmao:

At one of the local primary school's, the kids have to make sure their backpacks are zipped up (they hang them up outside the class rooms) after one went home with the cute little Dugite. :lol:

:lol: It likes you, you called it "cute":cute:, it was probably smiling and now you have sent it back to years and years of therapy. Maybe you could do the therapy together. I know, I know, hit me when you see me :D

You're not right in the head, are you. You're probably laughing your arse off right now, poking me with your great big imaginary stick.

Australian snakes are inoffensive and very shy. :lol:...

Except king browns which are aggressive and will not always back down in fear.

:(

*fingers in ears* LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Did you hear about the fossilised remains of the boa in south america somewhere? they reckon it was 13 METRES long and in its middle would come UP TO AN ADULT'S WAIST!

Didya watch Long Way Down and they visited the croc farm in Botswana and the bloke told Ewan and Charley about the croc they sliced open and found an COMPLETELY INTACT LIFE JACKET cos the croc can't digest nylon but it can digest the human that was inside it???? :happy:

Didya watch Long Way Down and they visited the croc farm in Botswana and the bloke told Ewan and Charley about the croc they sliced open and found an COMPLETELY INTACT LIFE JACKET cos the croc can't digest nylon but it can digest the human that was inside it???? :happy:

i only see the ads which annoy me in ways not previously thought possible. and that sounds like an urban legend, surely?

AM - Ancient snake fossil provides revelations about climate

JASON HEAD: We believe the snake was fully aquatic because of the environment that it was found in and plus its huge body size. Now the only other fossils that we find at this time from that locality, from the mine, are the fossils of giant, 2m-long aquatic turtles and a variety of small, 2 to 3m-long primitive crocodilians.

Swallowing a two-metre long turtle whole would be a bit of a chore so we infer that it was most likely that this animal was feeding on the primitive crocodiles.

um... holy shit?

Another link with a drawing and all.
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?edition_id=1&categ_id=4&article_id=99158

Yep, I saw that.

One of my lecturer's at uni, who is a renowned snake expert, was out collecting some specimens during the wet season in the NT and accidently ended up putting his hand down the throat of a croc... Said he has never been so careful in his life :cute:

Back
Top Bottom