A little apology to all the ladies and gents out there tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Now I know some of you were a little upset with a slightly off colour bit of humour in my performance the other night, and I wouldn't be the kind of guy I am if I didn't try to make it up to you. Jed, the manager here, he told me all about it.

So I'm very sorry if I offended any of you the other night, and so now, ladies and gents, to make it up to you, I'm going to piss on you.

Oh, I'm h'actually doing quite well. Quite. *sips tea

Maddie, say the following aloud: "h'actually." Please pronounce the 'h' sound. It's not silent.

Once you have done this, I want you to post your thoughts here about saying the word h'actually.

~AJ

I didn't ignore anyone, and... hey, is that angelina jolie dead in your avatar? Jesus, that's taking it a bit far isn't it?

Alan, lick my taint. That's not a band name, that's what I need you to do for me, right about now.

kieran, i have it on good authority that there will be an unruly group of people who'll take you away and eat you by your own right.

it might be in your best interest to leave whilst you still have the chance, old boy.

dear alun, are you smoking at the moment? what, by chance, is your current cigarette of choice?

Well, chum, Sheila Hurtz has taken to smoking Psmythe Menthol Filter 100's. I tried one and it was a smooth inhale and a smooth exhale. I was listening to music.

Now I know some of you were a little upset with a slightly off colour bit of humour in my performance the other night, and I wouldn't be the kind of guy I am if I didn't try to make it up to you. Jed, the manager here, he told me all about it.

So I'm very sorry if I offended any of you the other night, and so now, ladies and gents, to make it up to you, I'm going to piss on you.

Kieran, are you British? We don't say "piss on you" state side.

Well it's funny you should say that, a stor, as my opening post was almost verbatim from a key scene in "Lenny", the Dustin Hoffman biopic of comedian Lenny Bruce.

:hyper:

ronald_mcdonald_jumping1.jpg

once again guys, i've heard reports suggesting that kieran will indeed be eaten by his own rite.

I'll tell you what's run its course, Zoomerang96: you.

I think you know what I mean, when I say that.:hyper::lol::sad::wave::angry::heart::sexywink::down::up::huh::wink:

I think you all know what I mean when I use ten contradictory smilies for no reason. When i overload you like that. I'm doing things. You know how it is.

Back
Top Bottom