7/4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
190 people get swine flu and everybody wants to wear a mask.

10 million people have AIDS and no one wants to wear a condom.

i remember in high school someone wrote the following on the wall over one of the urinals:

School sucks
Sex is great
even if you
Masturbate

This was also true, at least at the time. AIDS, while still a deadly and uncureable disease, is also treatable and dare i say "manageable" if one is fortunate enough to have health care coverage that will pay for the expen$ive drug regemines. Of course they have to be adherent and hope that they never become resistant to those drugs, but the fact remains that AIDS is not seen as the "death sentence" it was 20 years ago. Even though for many it still is.

The stigmata surrounding AIDS is a motherfucker. If someone were to catch swine flu, or H1N1, and suffer/die from it people would feel sorry for them and there would be an outpouring of pity, sorrow, and greif to go along with the fear. Yet when someone contracts HIV, or it progresses to AIDS you don't hear the pity like you do with the designer flu of the moment. Yet AIDS transmissions / infections are typically fun (the act of). You either get it from sex, sharing needles, or possibly a blood transfusion. Though much more likely exposure is from the first two, unprotected sex and needles. So you have an orgasm or you get high, and this is what you could get. What is wrong with someone wanting to get high or get laid? Nothing. Damn who doesn't want that? But you will get no pity in this society, in fact people will call you stupid for your moment of weakness, in fact some will even go as far as to say you "get what you deserve". What a fucking world we live in!

But these poor fuckers that are getting the swine flu must have done nothing wrong.

I need a beer...

In other news, a boy and a woman in Australia apparently have the Swine Flu.

That's it, guys, I'm afraid the Rudd 'Doomsday' plan will have to be put into effect. You may remember I outlined it a few weeks ago. It may involve a firebombing of major cities.

I don't get how researchers can think they are so close to a vaccine to swine flu so quickly. Why can't they find a cure for AIDS or Cancer? The swines!

Harvey Milk was supposedly killed by a man who ate too many twinkies, who later got off.

Really?

maybe they all want us to be dumb. But who are they...am i one of them? Less opposition means more shit will fly. SILENCE = DEATH people. Lets kill everyone!

In other news, a boy and a woman in Australia apparently have the Swine Flu.

That's it, guys, I'm afraid the Rudd 'Doomsday' plan will have to be put into effect. You may remember I outlined it a few weeks ago. It may involve a firebombing of major cities.

the sooner this commences, the sooner the virus will be contained.

impy, this has everything to do with the rage virus and broken social scene. just please... think about it. then come back to me, alright?

why is noone talking about the rage virus anymore? you all think it's just left?

...have none of you seen london, moscow or paris lately?!

Back
Top Bottom