US rapper and dancer suspects in Tokyo hotel death of female Irish student

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You admittedly don't even know a lot of rap(or now you say "hip hop" which is even moreso out of touch), so where are you gathering your intel from? The same place that you informed yourself about America's college experience? This is a pattern with you over the years, you establish a false reality based on movies, blogs, or novels and you come off completely detached.

Do you mind not stalking me round the forums, it's rather creepy.

But anyway, you will note that part of my experience of American college experience was gleaned from an American Houston-based friend, based on, you know, his anecdotes about actual real life. And he was not the exaggerating type, not even remotely. I have personally witnessed boozed-up US college students in nightclubs in Chicago and Vegas.

Yes, a lot of rap, especially gangster rap is misogynistic, no one is denying that, but to say all rap or even all "black culture" is just makes you look willfully ignorant or even worse just flat out racist.

Yes. But see, the problem with that is that, of course, I said absolutely nothing of the sort.

Do you mind not stalking me round the forums, it's rather creepy.
I had to go all the way back to 10 minutes ago and down one thread... you're right, I'm stalking you. :|

Yes. But see, the problem with that is that, of course, I said absolutely nothing of the sort.

It's right there in print. I'd quote you but you'd accuse me of stalking...

Why is it that people believe their posts disappear after a few days? :huh:

I am not of course, attempting to "blame" the murder on Nicky Minaj or on her concert. That would be absurd and only a fool would think I said anything of the sort.

No, what I am attempting to describe is a culture, an atmosphere that associates itself with some of these types of acts, or at least some of their fans.

I am not of course, attempting to "blame" the murder on Nicky Minaj or on her concert. That would be absurd and only a fool would think I said anything of the sort.

No, what I am attempting to describe is a culture, an atmosphere that associates itself with some of these types of acts, or at least some of their fans.
I thought you were blaming Obama :shrug:

Not specifically.

"Obamanation" is a catch-all term to describe the political philosophy whereby whitey is to blame for everything.

Some of you on the forum ascribe to it, given your predilection to put forward all kinds of excuses on behalf of various hoodlums (e.g. the thread about the former gang member on death row some years ago, I can't remember his name but it was quite a long thread).

Well, I don't know about that. There was a thread about a white blonde female student who disappeared on this very forum last summer and it didn't get much interest. I followed the case (she is still missing, unfortunately) and while there were some mentions on CNN and Fox, most of the coverage was to be found in the local media.

Laci Peterson? Natalee Holloway? Probably didn't get much coverage outside of the US, but if you just Google "missing white woman syndrome" you'll quickly catch on to what the Obamanation mainstream media does.

Well, I don't know about that. There was a thread about a white blonde female student who disappeared on this very forum last summer and it didn't get much interest. I followed the case (she is still missing, unfortunately) and while there were some mentions on CNN and Fox, most of the coverage was to be found in the local media.

Is this the thread you're talking about?

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f199/natalee-holloway-suspect-arrested-again-for-suspected-murder-206304.html

Ya, no interest from the mainstream media on this one :rolleyes:

You know, there's always pretty obvious common sense answers to your inventive conspiracies that always seem to elude you. The big difference between this case and say Natalie's is that there wasn't much to discuss except sympathy for the family. There wasn't much "story" behind this one, no police cover up, no timeline to follow, etc. It was just a much different type of case.

But keep trying... maybe one day you'll be able to blame Obama, the black man, and liberals for all your troubles.

You know, there's always pretty obvious common sense answers to your inventive conspiracies that always seem to elude you. The big difference between this case and say Natalie's is that there wasn't much to discuss except sympathy for the family. There wasn't much "story" behind this one, no police cover up, no timeline to follow, etc. It was just a much different type of case.

That isn't necessarily correct - and I already told you I followed the case, so its foolish of you to go down this road under the assumption that you have read more about it than I.

There was a timeline for sure, with some gaps, there was also some pretty strange behaviour by a number of her male acquaintances, including in particular by one who "lawyered up" immediately and refused to meet her parents. There are no forensics to tie him or anyone else to her disappearance and he may just have been afraid of been pursued by the cops on a drug possession charge if he gave a full account of events in so far as they involved him, but, as I said, there was some strange behaviour and things that were not fully explained by some of the people who were known to be with her at various stages that night - the parents have repeatedly pleaded for certain people to give a full account of themselves and tell all they know.

That isn't necessarily correct - and I already told you I followed the case, so its foolish of you to go down this road under the assumption that you have read more about it than I.

Speaking of creepy. This is how you spend your leisure time?

There was a timeline for sure, with some gaps, there was also some pretty strange behaviour by a number of her male acquaintances, including in particular by one who "lawyered up" immediately and refused to meet her parents. There are no forensics to tie him or anyone else to her disappearance and he may just have been afraid of been pursued by the cops on a drug possession charge if he gave a full account of events in so far as they involved him, but, as I said, there was some strange behaviour and things that were not fully explained by some of the people who were known to be with her at various stages that night - the parents have repeatedly pleaded for certain people to give a full account of themselves and tell all they know.

Yeah I know, I saw all of this on dateline... oh wait, the media didn't cover this, that's right.

But the problem is, none of this was really known at the time it occured. That's just how news cycles work, for good or bad it's how we as humans operate.

Yeah I know, I saw all of this on dateline... oh wait, the media didn't cover this, that's right.

But the problem is, none of this was really known at the time it occured. That's just how news cycles work, for good or bad it's how we as humans operate.

Oh, I see. Could have sworn I saw a post from you just a few minutes ago saying there was no timeline to follow, nothing to investigate, etc. Guess I must have imagined it.

Oh, I see. Could have sworn I saw a post from you just a few minutes ago saying there was no timeline to follow, nothing to investigate, etc AT THE TIME OF THE NEWS CYCLE. Guess I must have imagined it.

There you go, fella

No, that ain't so. Because I remember it coincided with when I was off sick and all the important information that is currently available became as such within a few weeks of her disappearance at most.

Back
Top Bottom