US Presidential Election Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who would you vote for in the 2016 US Presidential Election?

• Hillary Clinton - Democrat

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Bernie Sanders - Democrat

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Gary Johnson - Libertarian

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Jill Stein - Green

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Sitting this crazy one out

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Should be able to view who voted for who to enhance the FYM experience.

Festivus-Pole-from-Seinfeld_400x400.png

I don't really need a lot of help to determine who the two people are that are voting for Trump.

Canadians can't vote! :wink:

So as of now, its 4-4 with 1 Bernie vote, so it looks like our next POTUS will be decided by who the Bernie Bros end up supporting in November.

I wonder if all 6 of the Trump voters still want to vote for a guy that gloats over correctly "predicting" an ISIS-inspired homicide and subsequently blames it on the president.

I wonder if all 6 of the Trump voters still want to vote for a guy that gloats over correctly "predicting" an ISIS-inspired homicide and subsequently blames it on the president.

I bet we all do. We don't get bent out of shape by tweets. That's not the most important part of our worldview.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I bet we all do. We don't get bent out of shape by tweets. That's not the most important part of our worldview.

I don't think it's fair to marginalize the issue just because you don't support it.

It's okay to support someone but not back them on everything they say, you know?

It sure isn't. The order goes:

1. Memes
2. Catchphrases
3. Inflammatory racist/sexist/homophobic comments
4. Chest-thumping rhetoric
5. Tweets

So what's Trump doing through Twitter other than expressing his worldview?

Back
Top Bottom