US Politics XXXVII: hiiiii Kevin, I’m your biggest fan!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in case anyone wondered which team he still plays for

FnuYjotXEAIBM9o

but fentanyl tho

The people on Twitter that Elon wants me to read even though I don’t follow them are really, really disappointed that Memphis didn’t go up in flames this weekend. So they’ve tried to spin it as “libs don’t care about police brutality, the only care when white people murder black people on camera. Oh and George Floyd really OD’d on fentanyl.”

Little do they know that the white supremacists who started the riots in 2020 and tried to blame it on BLM are now all in jail because of January 6.

I suppose the one upside of Elon pushing conservatives on me is that I do read more of them, and the comments section, and what this does is harden my opposition to the the GOP as further my belief that consery(at least those posting on Twitter) actually are selfish bigots who project the failures of their own lives onto anyone different from them. I’ve tried so hard — and I spend plenty of time in red states — to remind myself that they aren’t bad, just wrong, and we can coexist. That they love their children too. But im not so sure anymore. Look at the black pit of hate consuming these folks.

IMG_4144.JPG

Just look at what Elon has made me do.

Last edited:
Clyburn: We came pretty close to getting the George Floyd [Justice in Policing] Act [passed in 2021]. I said at the time — I got in trouble for saying it — there’s no perfect bill. There’s no perfect bill. To keep trying to get the perfect piece of legislation rather than a good piece of legislation — I just don’t know if that’s a good thing to do.

When we passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, it didn’t have voting [rights protections] in it. It didn’t have housing in it. It didn’t even apply to the public sector. Then we got the ’65 Voting Rights Act. Then we got the ‘68 fair housing law. Then we got the [Equal Employment Opportunity Act of 1972]. So I just think that we have got to make some progress. We may not get everything that we need or everything that we want in one fell swoop, but we need to get this done.

here's a guy who gets it.

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1621542281294528512

maybe hunter biden's laptop is in the balloon? what about iraq's wmd's? or fentanyl? maybe mexicans are being smuggled into the country via the balloon? what about balloon boy? did we ever find out what happened to him? point is here, folks, that WE JUST DON'T KNOW AND THAT'S CLEARLY JOE BIDEN'S FAULT.

Pearl Harbor, 9/11, but nothing compares to this.

Let's hope Congress spends millions of our dollars to investigate Hunter over this

I heard it’s spreading super covid and woke’ism over the most conservative parts of our heartland.

https://twitter.com/mike_eckel/status/1622152383865184261?s=46&t=dfNo3YaR-QLm1mTD7jd2nQ

What did Trump know and when did he know it!!

I demand balloon investigations!!

These next two years of GQP outrage over every little thing are going to be exhausting. Some of my friends have said they completely ignore all news but then i feel that’s how we have become such a dumb nation. At least they vote, and not for the party of Trump

I really wish people would stop talking about this stupid balloon. It offers China very little a satellite cannot do.

Unfortunately for us (America), the balloons & satellites are some of the most transparent and obvious programs China runs against their competitors.

Cool, well you can create your own theater all you’d like. Garden variety behavior over a garden variety practice on a garden variety day.

Some of these hot takes are just hilarious. Man I wish some of these congressmen would actually work instead of spending their day on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom