US Politics XXXVI: Special Masters of our Domain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1572208998232702976?s=46&t=IYzLMFq45C5DXHFfwboM1Q

This is what he does. It’s tiring and that’s the point.

It also confuses 99% of the population (myself included) cause we don’t really understand our legal system in depth.

Glad to see this Judge push the Trump team to put up or shut up, and i don’t think any of the lawyers want to get caught lying (maybe??).

The can will get kicked around some more, but the danger is still present. This traitor most likely continues to hide secrets, and worse he’s shared them.

I understand why indictments may wait until after midterm but this courtesy seems to have major drawbacks. Wont Trump announce immediately after the midterm, and then we’ll get “How can you go after your 2024 Presidential Nominee!!!!!???”

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1572208998232702976?s=46&t=IYzLMFq45C5DXHFfwboM1Q

This is what he does. It’s tiring and that’s the point.

It also confuses 99% of the population (myself included) cause we don’t really understand our legal system in depth.

Glad to see this Judge push the Trump team to put up or shut up, and i don’t think any of the lawyers want to get caught lying (maybe??).

The can will get kicked around some more, but the danger is still present. This traitor most likely continues to hide secrets, and worse he’s shared them.

I understand why indictments may wait until after midterm but this courtesy seems to have major drawbacks. Wont Trump announce immediately after the midterm, and then we’ll get “How can you go after your 2024 Presidential Nominee!!!!!???”

The good news is that it really does appear that the DOJ has everything they need to indict, and the actions they're taking are more along the lines of what they would do to ensure the case is sealed tight and a conviction is almost guaranteed.

That's why this whole outrage over the special master is hilarious, because the special master is pointless. The DOJ already reviewed the documents and knew what was missing, so it's not like they're in a situation of "Oh my GAWD he took this document?

You beat me to it. Was going to log on to say that I was definitely wrong in my worries. Also, reported last night, the real reason why Trump thought Dearie would be a good pick (which is just sorta nuts)

Yeah, Dearie said that even HE might not need to see the documents.

The best part is, Trump's team is kinda screwed on the next move. Either they refuse to say what Trump "declassified" and Dearie says, ok, then we move forward with the classification from the executive branch, OR they come up with some story about how he "declassified" them and then have to prove the facts of that lie.

Very relieved right now.

Oh, and I should have listened to you mikal!

You beat me to it. Was going to log on to say that I was definitely wrong in my worries. Also, reported last night, the real reason why Trump thought Dearie would be a good pick (which is just sorta nuts)

Yeah, Dearie said that even HE might not need to see the documents.

The best part is, Trump's team is kinda screwed on the next move. Either they refuse to say what Trump "declassified" and Dearie says, ok, then we move forward with the classification from the executive branch, OR they come up with some story about how he "declassified" them and then have to prove the facts of that lie.

Very relieved right now.

Oh, and I should have listened to you mikal!

All good. I think we’ve been conditioned to always think the worst. It’s been a rough 6 years since Trump won the election. Even when Biden was winning the election, there was a lot of hesitancy to celebrate because we just assumed Trump would pull something out of the hat.

Thankfully tides have turned. He’s becoming irrelevant and he’s going to be arrested. Stopping the rest of the GQP is crucial.

Think it was 538 that stated 60% of ballots for this election holds a election denier.

Trump is still very dangerous, but what has come up from the depths is even worse.

They cannot be allowed to take power.

It’s definitely a toss up at this point, which is scary enough.

It’ll be nothing but hearings on Hunter Biden’s laptop having gay relations with Fauci. All financed by Soros and Satan

There needs to be a real push to drive turnout from Democrats and independents. We know Republican turnout will be good - if it's matched our exceeded I have no doubt that the D's will come out on top.

If GOP turnout far exceeds that for dems and independents? We're in some deep shit.

They need to get the messaging out loud, clear and simple.

Tell people - if Republicans win - National abortion ban, contraception ban, gay marriage repealed, trans families criminalized, SS, Medicare destroyed, pro gun laws, and if you don't vote this time your vote may be taken and thrown away and overturned because they don't like the outcome in 2024. In the end you are on the side of Democracy or Fascism. There isn't a middle ground.

Drop the nuance and the softening of the message. People respond to this. It's why Repub messaging, as fucked up as it is, is always more effective.

New York Attorney General Letitia James filed a civil fraud lawsuit Wednesday against former President Donald Trump, according to court records.

The case docket indicates the defendants are Donald J. Trump, Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump, Ivanka Trump, Allen Weisselberg, Jeffrey Mcconney, The Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, The Trump Organization, Inc., and other businesses associated with Trump.

oh

Heh, heh, hehhhhhh... :hyper:

(I just love the "hyper" emoji :lol: )

Hopefully this truly will be the beginning of
the end of this hideous, cruel man!

:hmm: I've definitely passed 40 Wall St. Not sure if I ever
worked there, but I worked several times in Lower Manhattan area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom