US Politics XXXVI: Special Masters of our Domain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. The 11th circuit trio of judges, two of which were appointed by Trump, put the hammer down on Trump and Cannon.

One thing that I've learned over these last couple weeks is that Trump judges had nothing to do with Trump. They were pretty much all chosen by the Federalist society, which for the most part just used Trump as a placeholder to put in conservative judges. But conservative doesn't mean corrupt. They actually don't like Trump, they just work through McConnell to get their preferred judges in. So these judges are probably more than happy to dispose of Orange Jesus.

Also just saw this little snippet of a sit down interview with Hannity, Trump says "there is no process, if I send it somewhere it's declassified. Just by saying it or thinking about it"

A side note. He looked... not well. Really looked more odd than usual. Possibly having 7 concurrent investigations raining down on him may actually start to be taking a toll.

I think Trump is actually trying to build a public (and private) case of claiming ignorance. "Well I thought they were declassified because I did it in my head" and "there doesn't have to be a system" tells me his defense is hinging on a perceived lack of intent.

Unfortunately for him, he ignored multiple communications regarding the documents, which completely destroys his defense.

i can see that.

the "i can't be guilty if i actually believe my own bullshit" defense is also what he appears to be going for on Jan 6 and the attempted overturning of the election/coup.

it's frankly worked for him in the past - but he's also had some massive losses in there as well. as much as people like to say he's Teflon and his bullshit never catches up to him, that's not actually true. it's ALWAYS caught up to him, he's just shown an uncanny ability to rebound, thanks largely to his willingness to do what his masters tell him to do.

but failure and trump go hand in hand - Atlantic CIty, the airline, Trump University, the foundation. his business career is riddled with more failure than success. the only way he's stayed afloat is by taking on a TON of shady business dealings with some really awful people, and Mark Burnett's wealth-washing of him.

MasculineOddDutchsmoushond-size_restricted.gif

i can see that.

the "i can't be guilty if i actually believe my own bullshit" defense is also what he appears to be going for on Jan 6 and the attempted overturning of the election/coup.

it's frankly worked for him in the past - but he's also had some massive losses in there as well. as much as people like to say he's Teflon and his bullshit never catches up to him, that's not actually true. it's ALWAYS caught up to him, he's just shown an uncanny ability to rebound, thanks largely to his willingness to do what his masters tell him to do.

but failure and trump go hand in hand - Atlantic CIty, the airline, Trump University, the foundation. his business career is riddled with more failure than success. the only way he's stayed afloat is by taking on a TON of shady business dealings with some really awful people, and Mark Burnett's wealth-washing of him.

Yep, and combine that I can get away with anything mentality with always surrounding yourself with "Yes" people, and here we are.

Let's say Trump is charged, indicted, guilty

Does Biden pardon him? You know, to heal the country....

Reporter on tonight saying that now they have the documents they are going to "investigate the hell out of this thing." Also, unverified source is saying they are scheduled to talk to a witness claiming Trump showed some of the documents to people at mara-la-go.

Oh don't see him pardoning a guy who went after his own son.
There's that, as well!

Since there's waaaay more of us vs the Repugs who would genuinely do violence - like 5%-12% (at most? ): but since we are such a big country it's not a exactly small amount; I think Prs Biden would have to endure verbal fury from a good portion of us Democrats, progressives, and others.

He "can't" let this authoritarian leaning, stoking violence against many more vunerable populations man get away with a fucking pardon! (you can see where my "sympathies" lie! :hmm: )

Last edited:
It’s a threat. “Send me to jail, and I will send my army of idiots to burn down your cities.”
In total agreement.

I just don't see how this doesn't end without violence. The Q cultists fully believe that they are the ones who truly understand the world and everyone else is a sheep. The most frightening part of it all is that it isn't just dopes that believe this shit. There are plenty of otherwise smart and intelligent people who have been swallowed whole by this utter insanity - and there's a better than not chance that in one case it's reached all the way to the top of our judicial system.

Yep. I had direct experience with one tho she never admitted to believing in Q, but i think she was worried if she admitted that i would have left immediately. Instead i stuck around to listen to literally all the crazy shit that falls under this belief

Satan
Child trafficking and the murder of Celebrities who were about to expose it on grand scale
Bill Gates
Soros
5G
Vaccine changing dna etc etc

College educated. Multiple degrees. High profile media jobs in DC. Entrepreneur. Financially stable

Completely off the charts insane. And there are millions like this.

Q has already influenced multiple deaths. Family members killing their own cause they’re possessed or infected. It’s only a matter of time before the killing is targeted towards politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom