US Politics XXXV: My Insurrection Lasted More Than 4 Hours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
FbffXgqWYAEj3lE

Fbfe43oXkAEqw7U

To be clear, a former president who doesn’t otherwise have an adjudicated security clearance or a grant from the sitting president doesn’t have the right to access or hold classified information.

So lol about it being in his desk drawer.

I wonder if the last piece they're waiting on before indicting him is clear proof on if and who he shared classified information with.

The great thing about this case is that it's clear and dry, much more than the Jan 6th case where you're trying to get people to flip on him to avoid prosecution.

i am but a lowly mascot (apparently), but i'm quite intrigued by "the location of the passports is relevant evidence "

My speculation: he doesn’t own his official passport, only his personal one. It was commingled with other things he doesn’t own. They took everything he didn’t own that the government did since they were commingled, but gave back the passports after some coincidental determination. Just a guess.

All I really care about at this point is if his arrest will be on camera and how bad his hair is going to look in his mug shot.

My speculation: he doesn’t own his official passport, only his personal one. It was commingled with other things he doesn’t own. They took everything he didn’t own that the government did since they were commingled, but gave back the passports after some coincidental determination. Just a guess.
I was thinking a bit more sinister, as in the documents and passports were in the same envelope and there's an upcoming foreign trip planned, but I've watched way too many spy movies and you're right it's probably something more benign.

But then again Trump.

I was thinking a bit more sinister, as in the documents and passports were in the same envelope and there's an upcoming foreign trip planned, but I've watched way too many spy movies and you're right it's probably something more benign.

But then again Trump.

or on second thought perhaps it's as simple as this - that the documents and his personal items were mixed together puts Mango Mussolini's tiny hand in the cookie jar. Tough to blame it all on your OAN TV lawyer when the shit was mixed up with your personal belongings... in your desk.

But then again Trump.

Would be a bit weird to keep expired passports ready to go for a trip. But yes it does make you wonder if they were there together because he thought about going somewhere with them.

I'm guessing a pop up picture book with lots of charts and graphs with pretty colors.

But beside the point that people pretends that he "writes" let alone reads... I love how they skip over the part that he still couldn't have classified material because he DOESN'T HAVE A SECURITY CLEARANCE!!! This POS knows the classification, he knows they can't be loaned out like a library book. Most couldn't leave with anyone even if they DID have security clearance.

Also, the go-to is always claiming ignorance of facts that known by everyone (except Fox viewers). "What negotiations he had with the archivist we just don't know yet."

YES we do. They said - give us our shit back over and over again, then handed the "negotiations" over to the the FBI and DOJ, a subpoena went out, an in person visit, another trip to get 15 boxes, a sworn document that everything had been handed over, and then a search warrant.

Those were the negotiations.

I'm guessing a pop up picture book with lots of charts and graphs with pretty colors.

But beside the point that people pretends that he "writes" let alone reads... I love how they skip over the part that he still couldn't have classified material because he DOESN'T HAVE A SECURITY CLEARANCE!!! This POS knows the classification, he knows they can't be loaned out like a library book. Most couldn't leave with anyone even if they DID have security clearance.

Counterpoint: DJT can declassify documents using his mind.

Bet you didn’t consider that.

The last six years have been absolutely nuts with him.

For some reason the story about him beating covid, and flying back to the White House. He walks up the stairs and turns to the cameras.

Trump wanted to rip his shirt off exposing a Superman (or Super T) to symbolize his feat of beating the hoax virus.

The country was run by a failed Reality TV Host, and look at where we are now.

So a lawyer on one of the shows today said that the subpoena was attached to the filing last night. It says that in the list of documents they were searching for, it had an acronym of something like S/FRD. Cant quite remember. He said that would indicate nuclear documents. Formerly Restricted Document. Meaning it was once Restricted info at the Dept. Of Energy, but was then moved to classified material with the military.

The HCS-O is the super serious one by the way. That is like, you need to be in the know about boots on the ground ops. That gets people killed.

Oh and SAP is pretty notable too. That’s like invite-only. TS 2: the sequel

Last edited:
Oh and I think I see the passport thing now from the legal (rather than federal) perspective. Presence of his passports implies he will have a harder time denying knowledge of the presence of these documents inside his desk? That’s what I’ve just read. Makes sense I guess.

https://twitter.com/spiroagnewghost/status/1565094451915083776?s=21&t=C_so0XZaz-j8iJc9U4DTgg

He’s just daring anyone to arrest him. I feel like he’s been this way most of his life. He’s been able to skirt the law with delay, settlements, or just plain indifference or luck

He totally gets gratification from committing and confessing to crimes out in the open

Remember, he declassified the planted documents, but knows where they were kept, and has written on some of them, but has never seen them before, and lots of people are talking about how you put things in your desk and you don't even remember what they were....

I'm just grabbing some popcorn and waiting on the FBI fingerprint analysis on these desk documents. :corn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom