US Politics XXXV: My Insurrection Lasted More Than 4 Hours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know sleepy Joe isn’t everyone’s favorite choice to lead, but has anyone had a better two years in office ?

He’s gotten major legislation done despite a opposition party who would rather let everyone die than work together….

Been some setbacks too but it is pretty impressive considering how shit the country is

Honest question: why would you block a cap on insulin prices?

I know they’re just mean, but surely there’s some sort of political strategy behind it?

Surely?

I guess the two sides really are the same.

I know this is sarcasm, but with the way our media frames everything it does appear that way.

Dems FAIL to pass insulin cap provision.
Biden unable to get his party to pass x, y, z....

Yet nothing ever states the truth:
All GQP members vote to strike down bill
GQP filibuster x, y, z
McConnel states he will not pass any legislation when Democrats are in WH

We have one party that is literally sabotaging the quality of life in this country. Their inaction, stubbornness, and hatred of the Government + Liberals has real world consequences. All of it leads to death.

Guns, Anti-Science/Public Health Measures, Abortion-Healthcare, anti-LGBT policies, LYING

But the Democrats take lobbying $$ too so clearly they're the same.

So the FBI just knocked on Trump’s door today!

Can’t imagine they search his place without having the utmost confidence they believe he’s holding evidence of a crime

The fucking FBI executed a search warrant at the home of an ex-president.

That's CRAZY.

And yet I am not remotely surprised or moved by this at all. What a time.

thumbs-thumbs-up-kid.gif

All the other ex presidents are losers who couldn't get a second look from the FBI, but they cracked my personal safe because they're SCARED of what I know!

Where is Obama's raid?

Not that it’s surprising, but seeing the GQP reaction to this makes it even more obvious they cannot reclaim any branch of government

If they do it will be Benghazi x1000000000000, and even worse if they happen to take over the executive again.

Lots of talk about arresting all those who set up this raid, and of course blind to their own calls of political Justice

It seems like Trump had to be discussing these secrets with other countries and putting us all at risk for FBI to do this.

And it’s only related to the classified documents he had, nothing to do with his role in J6 (yet)

Let me know when something actually comes of it.

If I had to bet, I think he'll be indicted next year. The DOJ (and J6 committee) has been playing this by the book. Go after all the people beneath him and get them to flip one by one. I know a lot of people are frustrated by how long it's taking, but that's how you take down a mob boss. You don't go all in on the top of the chain right away. It's a methodical process.

If I had to bet, I think he'll be indicted next year. The DOJ (and J6 committee) has been playing this by the book. Go after all the people beneath him and get them to flip one by one. I know a lot of people are frustrated by how long it's taking, but that's how you take down a mob boss. You don't go all in on the top of the chain right away. It's a methodical process.
For J6, yes.

For this document issue? It's coming sooner. You don't do this at the beginning

Still can't stop laughing at the Republican douchebags (Mr. Milky Mayonnaise Pence himself is the latest) that keep tweeting - I'm shocked and disturbed, this has never happened to a former president of the US before!!!

Yeeeeaaaaahhh... I don't think you are meaning that to sound like it sounds. There's a reason this has never happened before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom