US Politics XXXIII: Get Inoculated!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump's blog account just got banned from Twitter. He's like a banned Interference member signing up under a different username. If he had a church, I'd so call it right now.

Did Disney do something to upset the conservatives again? I’m seeing “boycott Disney” Facebook posts from people without any real context behind their posts.

Did Disney do something to upset the conservatives again? I’m seeing “boycott Disney” Facebook posts from people without any real context behind their posts.

Disney is too woke. And Snow White was the target of cancel culture

https://www.adn.com/nation-world/2021/05/07/anti-racism-tattoos-no-more-wench-auctions-disneys-woke-moves-spark-a-backlash/

Ohh yeah. But, at least here in Southern California, changing ride content to be more PC has been something happening over the last 20 years. Which I have zero problem with. I did see that article too about the Snow White kiss, but yeah, that’s just something the article writer took issue with. I’m not sure how I feel about it. But I know right wing people I know are running with it claiming the left are evil and cancel culture. What I time to be alive.

Well, if there was no fraud, and no crimes committed, then you shouldn’t have to worry about it. Biden and the Dems seen pretty bent on stopping the lawful court proceedings and audits for people who are innocent
giphy.gif

Wait, if this vaccine successfully defeats the Democratic Hoax, does that mean if enough people get vaccinated, the Democratic Hoax will have never happened????

Damn Joe Biden Courts rejecting 99.9999% of all cases put up by the Trump Kraken team......

Even AZ GOP members are starting to say their audit is becoming a laughing stock.

Maybe the GOP should focus more on the infrastructure bill since it allocates billions for cyber security. Lots of Red portions of the population are finding it difficult to get gasoline or are paying a higher price right about now.

I don't know if it made national news but ransomware took out one of the largest hospitals in San Diego two weeks ago. Scripps had to resort to paper as their systems were taken out for an entire week.

This is going to become the new warfare, if it isn't already.

lmao at the narcissistic jackass who spends years trolling, berating, and ignoring us, and then comes in here whining that he's being deprived of an "iNteLLiGeNt ExChAnGe".

fuck off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom