US Politics XXXIII: Get Inoculated!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely if you’ve been paying attention all these years you’d know two things I hate are poorly presented media and poorly presented statistics.

It’s so weird thet it tuns out, after these crazy past few years and 2 years of an endless election, that Joe Biden is the single most effective person to deliver real, progressive change. The man for the moment.

Let’s make sure we don’t get shellacked in 2022.

It’s so weird thet it tuns out, after these crazy past few years and 2 years of an endless election, that Joe Biden is the single most effective person to deliver real, progressive change. The man for the moment.

Let’s make sure we don’t get shellacked in 2022.

Going to depend on how Trumpy the GOP drifts, which will affect how/if the Biden Republicans return to the fold. Doesn’t feel hopeful, especially considering the Dems didn’t win as many seats as they hoped to this time around.

Going to depend on how Trumpy the GOP drifts, which will affect how/if the Biden Republicans return to the fold. Doesn’t feel hopeful, especially considering the Dems didn’t win as many seats as they hoped to this time around.

Trump’s favorability rating currently sits at 32%, lower than when he was President, and conservative media is currently making up stories about children’s books and red meat. So current state looks really good.

Let’s not forget every red state is going to make it a crime to vote eventually

Let’s not forget every red state is going to make it a crime to vote eventually
While I fully support making it easier to vote, I consider this a hurdle, not a wall.

We'll have to work harder, but it can still be done.

Mail by vote was used so heavily because of the pandemic. Conceivably that won't still be a thing in November 22.

Early voting and vote by mail were the best and should be available all the time. No reason to line up…

So Mitt almost got cancelled/censured again in Utah for past criticism of Trump. That cancel culture is ok.

And they are still trying to find voter fraud in Arizona :lol: Including with UV light. You inject it in...it kills the fraud.

Last edited:
It actually wasn't even past criticism of Trump. Mitt said that he was not a fan of Trump's character issues. Ooh how awful, thou shalt not impugn the character of the exalted cult leader.

They called Mitt a traitor and a Communist. So far gone.

A few weeks ago in the NFL thread I’d lol’d about Facebook telling me to add Blake Bortles as a friend...

... now it won’t stop telling me to add Kevin McCarthy. Fuckin weird. No mutual friends.

That’s weird because I heard that Matt Gaetz is appearing on a lot of high school girls’ suggested friends.

http://www.wusa9.com/article/news/national/capitol-riots/mpd-officer-michael-fanone-beaten-during-capitol-riot-calls-out-disgraceful-indifference-from-politicans/65-82ec0354-b28c-4136-b79c-07867c0059f7

Attachments

• E0pFnLhWUAAouOL.png
    E0pFnLhWUAAouOL.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom