US Politics XXXI-Lame Duck Obese Turtle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Ivanka

Ivanka Trump
@IvankaTrump

This is harassment pure and simple. This ‘inquiry’ by NYC democrats is 100% motivated by politics, publicity and rage. They know very well that there’s nothing here and that there was no tax benefit whatsoever. These politicians are simply ruthless.

UGH, these grifters will never go away.

Brooke Singman | Fox News

Trump campaign adviser Lara Trump and White House chief of staff Mark Meadows are both considering running for Senate in North Carolina after Sen. Richard Burr announced he would not seek reelection in 2022, Fox News has learned.

A person familiar with President Trump’s daughter-in-law's plans, who has discussed them directly with her, told Fox News Friday that she is "interested and exploring" whether she will run.

The person said she should "automatically be considered formidable," saying she has deep roots in the state and was a frequent presence for the Trump campaign there in 2016 and in 2020. Trump, who is married to Trump Organization executive vice president Eric Trump, was born in Wilmington, N.C.

"The president gave her the responsibility of winning North Carolina in 2016 and in 2020 — she did it both times," the source said, calling her a "household name" and saying she is "well-known among the Republican Party."

“Were she to run, she should be considered an immediate front runner,” the source said.

It’s really difficult to get rid of a mob/mafia family.

2024 candidates will be

Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Ted Cruz

Vs

Donald Trump Junior
Ivanka Trump
Q

It’s interesting that Trump had the “so much winning” phrase but now Biden just keeps winning states over and over.

Poor Ivanka

Ivanka Trump

@IvankaTrump

This is harassment pure and simple. This ‘inquiry’ by NYC democrats is 100% motivated by politics, publicity and rage. They know very well that there’s nothing here and that there was no tax benefit whatsoever. These politicians are simply ruthless.

Someone’s getting worrried about doing time in Danbury.

I'm curious/hopeful as to whether the seemingly emerging break of the Trump faction with the just-somewhat-crazy-but-not-totally-so-yet-definitely-super-racist part of the GOP will end up depressing conservative turnout in GA. I mean, they are turning even on Tucker.

:laugh: I saw this on another political site last weekend!
https://djtrumplibrary.com/

I'm most looking forward to the Wall of Criminality exhibit.
:up:
Did you see the whole Militia & Interrogation exhibit? :ohmy:
I like the Grift Shop lol

They need a DJT tanning booth and a hair salon. How about I Fucking Hate Christmas shop? Melania could work there part time.
Oh, I missed the The Grift Shop! :lol:

The "I Fucking Hate Christmas" Shop will definitely have to sell replicas of her red trees: "life size", table top, and minatures!
------------------------------
:applaud: :lol: :applaud:
Kudus to the bunch of people who conjured this up!

Last edited:
Trump accused Pfizer of being in on the conspiracy against him too. That's their thing now too, that the pharma companies delayed announcing about the vaccines until after the election. Intentionally

Trump accused Pfizer of being in on the conspiracy against him too. That's their thing now too, that the pharma companies delayed announcing about the vaccines until after the election. Intentionally

Taking my anti Trump blinders off for a second... it is just a tad suspicious that the announcement of the vaccine came literally right after the election.

With that said, even if that announcement was intentional, then good. Our side was screwed by the Comey letter in 2016. Tough shit Orange Anus.

Get some help Geraldo

Fox News correspondent-at-large Geraldo Rivera on Friday floated the idea of naming the COVID-19 vaccine "the Trump," saying it could dampen the blow of President Trump's defeat in the presidential election.

Rivera said, "I had an idea ... with the world so divided and everyone telling me 'He's gotta give up' and 'Time to leave' ... why not name the vaccine 'the Trump'? You know make it like, 'Have you got your Trump yet?

Taking my anti Trump blinders off for a second... it is just a tad suspicious that the announcement of the vaccine came literally right after the election.

With that said, even if that announcement was intentional, then good. Our side was screwed by the Comey letter in 2016. Tough shit Orange Anus.

I get that it can be suspicious. But what if they did announce it before the election? Remember when Trump kept repeating that there would be a vaccine before the election? So if Pfizer announced before the election, that would have been seen as political and being in Trump's pocket.

Republicans have disenfranchised minority voters for centuries and Trump has the nerve to call out the timing of a vaccine announcement?

Cry more, motherfucker. I love it.

I get that it can be suspicious. But what if they did announce it before the election? Remember when Trump kept repeating that there would be a vaccine before the election? So if Pfizer announced before the election, that would have been seen as political and being in Trump's pocket.

Exactly. It really is a 2 way street.

Republicans have disenfranchised minority voters for centuries and Trump has the nerve to call out the timing of a vaccine announcement?

Cry more, motherfucker. I love it.

100%. That’s why if Pfizer really did delay it on purpose, we should have no reason to feel guilty.

Well, the announcement came almost a week after election day, so it wasn't immediately right after it. Furthermore, it was already expected for a while that there would be announcements somewhere in November, likely in the second half. So Pfizer's announcement was around the expected time. Plus, only a few days Moderna followed with their announcement, so Pfizer had to be quick to get all the (PR) advantages of being the first with an announcement.
So I don't see anything suspicious with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom