US Politics XXXI-Lame Duck Obese Turtle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the odds on the following

Cares Act passing before Biden takes over

Government funding - shutdown in December

Remember that now a Democrat being in charge deficits and budgets matter!!! Spending is tyranny!!

He made a new friend today

View attachment 12714

1rmM.gif

Completely exhausting. For the good of our country, lol. Why does he always capitalize country?

His twitter feed is still full of election fraud crap. Also, he's going to pardon Michael Flynn.

@realDonaldTrump

Should President Trump concede to Biden? Poll Results: No: 190,593 (98.9%) Yes: 2,181 (1.1%) Total Votes: 192,774.
@gregkellyusa

@newsmax

For the good of our Country we must prevail!
8:08 PM · Nov 24, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Well, if 98.9% of the country (as I'm sure this was a well balanced poll) think no, then what can you do. Fight on Donnie.
Better get Rudy some extra mascara for the hair if he's going to be in court every day for the next few decades.

Well, if 98.9% of the country (as I'm sure this was a well balanced poll) think no, then what can you do. Fight on Donnie.

Obviously there should be some sort of a national referendum as to who should be president.

You know, like an election.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1331706255212228608?s=21

Remember when Bill met with Obama’s AG in an airplane back in 2016.....

Flynn is a traitor and it’s par for the course with this administration.

I wonder how Mueller feels after seeing all of his work basically undone by Bill Barr and Trump ?

Against my better judgement, I clicked on that link. In the 'More Tweets' section, I saw this tweet and went down a rabbit hole of people going on and on about how 99% of Covid patients don't die and you should spent Thanksgiving with your family and friends and nobody should tell you how to spend your holidays etc etc. It was unsettling.

https://twitter.com/Johnny_Joey/status/1331627644262248448

Thanksgiving is going to be a superspreader. I get that people are so sick of living this way, I am. But it's going to be really bad, and it didn't have to be.

Against my better judgement, I clicked on that link. In the 'More Tweets' section, I saw this tweet and went down a rabbit hole of people going on and on about how 99% of Covid patients don't die and you should spent Thanksgiving with your family and friends and nobody should tell you how to spend your holidays etc etc. It was unsettling.

https://twitter.com/Johnny_Joey/status/1331627644262248448

Johnny Two Legs would be a great nickname.

There are people who’s final breath is to call covid a hoax to the doctors face.

Let’s hope these vaccines really do meet the 90%> efficiency cause every 10% it were to drop would mean we have to rely on more of these type of freedom fighters to take it

Thanksgiving is going to be a superspreader. I get that people are so sick of living this way, I am. But it's going to be really bad, and it didn't have to be.
Sigh... honesty I think the places that you would expect to take things seriously will come out okay, and those that you don't, won't.

We rented a house in another state lines in order to get out of our small place in the city... but we brought all of our food and supplies from home, so have zero interaction with "the locals" who may not take this thing as seriously.

Justice Barrett’s first two votes were to kill people.

Execution case

And now the churches can overrule state and safety concerns and hold service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom