Uhoh, It's The End Of White America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I do regret my use of that word 'blinders'

His replies were more respectful

That was why I tried to keep my subsequent replies free of things I would regret.

And a fair percentage of the times where the idea/movement has taken it's better leaps forward have been when it's been in direct conflict with religion (or religious institutions).

Pat Buchanan vs. MSNBC: controversial book causing tension

Pat Buchanan Out at MSNBC?

The conservative pundit might not be coming back from his book tour.

Pat Buchanan might not be coming back to MSNBC after finishing his tour for a book that laments the perceived loss of a more racially and religiously homogeneous America.

Many groups have taken issue with the premise of Suicide of a Superpower: Will America Survive to 2025?, particularly the content of one chapter titled "The End of White America" (borrowed from an Atlantic article, which Buchanan cites), for racial and religious bigotry.

Exit, stage right of course, the last remaining token conservative at MSNBC.

Pat Buchanan vs. MSNBC: controversial book causing tension

Exit, stage right of course, the last remaining token conservative at MSNBC.
Maybe they can hire Tucker. He's fun to kick around.

q1pmf.jpg

Hostess Brands prepping bankruptcy--report
The Associated Press 01/09/12

Hostess Brands Inc., the maker of Wonder Bread and Twinkies, is preparing to refile for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection just two years after emerging, The Wall Street Journal reported Monday.

A spokesman for the privately held Irving, Texas, bakery company declined to comment on the report.

The Wall Street Journal said people familiar with the matter said the company is facing a cash crunch with more than $860 million in debt, high labor expenses and rising ingredient costs.

wonder+bread+vintage.jpg

Mr Buchanan appears to be on to something.

so don't watch it?

lucky for you, the left wing isn't nearly as organized as the right, which uses Fox News now not just to disseminate highly coordinated talking points, but to actually pick and choose specific candidates.

The end of white America.

Let me check my crayon box.

It seems we should be way beyond a thought like that,
but sadly, we are not.

To those who have ears, let them hear.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King Jr.

Back
Top Bottom