Top 3 Reasons for voting for your candidate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
or, the elimination of Rumsfeld in 2004 might have made a much bigger difference 2 years earlier and we might never have had the apocolyptic escalation of violence that we did in 2006/7.

McCain agreed with you in 2004.

Asked about his confidence in the secretary’s leadership, McCain recalled fielding a similar question a couple weeks ago. “I said no. My answer is still no. No confidence,” McCain said.

He estimated that 80,000 more Army personnel and 20,000 to 30,000 more Marines would be needed to secure Iraq.

“I have strenuously argued for larger troop numbers in Iraq, including the right kind of troops — linguists, special forces, civil affairs, etc.,” McCain said. “There are very strong differences of opinion between myself and Secretary Rumsfeld on that issue.”

McCain, Schwarzkopf blast Rumsfeld - Conflict in Iraq

-Libertarian

-Almost all current taxes are unconstitutional

-"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take everything away from you." ~Barry Goldwater

The Libertarians are the only true conservatives these days. Anything else that calls itself conservative is just big government in a different wrapper.

The Libertarians are the only true conservatives these days. Anything else that calls itself conservative is just big government in a different wrapper.

Well they like to come off as the true conservatives but they have their issues too. The problem they have is they can't get their act together and come up with some kind of unified platform or give us a decent canidate. Some are hardcore legalization of drugs, some are hardcore war on drugs, some are equality for all, some are flat out bigots, some think they can run and protect a country without one dollar of tax money, the majority I've met still have a little big government in them, etc...

In theory libertarianism sounds attractive, but reality is they're often made up of disenfranchised Republicans or Democrats with some kind of an agenda.

1. His views on healthcare and what he wants for the US is in line to what I believe.

2. His views on how to rebuild and bring up the middle class as well as promoting a college education for all who want it.

3. He is a man of compassion, intelligence and a will make amazing leader/president, maybe one of the best we have ever had.

Bonus: I too, think Biden was a very wise choice, he will bring so much experience in foreign policy to the table which is definitely needed. Obama will surround himself with the best of the best if he gets elected..

and to go along with what Lies voiced about Palin being POTUS, I will top that.. and yank my uterus out and fling it at Palin if this happens..

Back
Top Bottom