Three mass shootings in three days, brown turbanned people not involved in any

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

financeguy

ONE love, blood, life
Do Mark Stein or Ann Coulter have anything to say about this?

I see merely information.

You mean we can't continue to think all brown turbanned people are evil murderers out to rape our daughters and forcibly convert our sons?
ZOMG! OHNOEZ! What ish dis worl' comin' to?

Imams have been complaining about our Western values of democracy and tolerance corrupting their people

It is obvious that all the news reporting of Palestinian Suicide Bombers and al-Queda terrorists killing innocents
influenced these copycats. :yes:

Three mass shootings in three days, brown turbanned people not involved in any

and 'NO' promise of seventy-two virgins in Paradise?

How foolish of these murderers.

Psycho Killers come in all colors.

Qu'est-ce que c'est?
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa better
Run run run run run run run away
OH OH OH

A single bombing in Iraq killed as many as all three shooters put together. If they're taking lessons from the Turbanned they aren't doing well come test time.

the media is kicking up the coverage on these shootings in order to rile people up and get them behind more gun control so Obama can make new laws and take all our guns away so the goverment can take control and we cant do anything to defend ourselves from the tyranny!

cant you see? :lol:

I would take him over Merkel or Köhler any time of the day. :D It would do us so much good.

I refuse to follow the media coverage of the shooting here in Germany. It's just ridiculous and shameful how they have no regard for the victims or anyone else affected and exploit it for the big hype.
And then the stupid politicians who are out there blaming this or that and calling for stricter gun control when the laws are already in place. :angry:

Pretty shocking, sad thing is that these mass shootings might prompt other disturbed people around the world to replicate such heinous acts.

Back
Top Bottom