The teenage 'skunk' epidemic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's one of the most poorly-researched articles I've ever read. I have a hard time believing that it actually passes for journalism (and wasn't written in 1951).

If I wasn't getting ready to go to work I would address it more in-depth, but I don't have the time right now.

The hysteria surrounding this is amazing, have they actually got any scientific evidence rather than simple conjecture?

It's the same old shit - weed makes people crazzzzzzzzzy and turns them into criminals who can't control themselves!!

No, weed makes people tired and hungry and giggly. Previously existing cases of mental illness or disposition to criminal behaviour turns people into crazy criminals. If someone robs a bank when they're stoned, you better damn believe that they'd do it when they were straight too.

I actually bet weed has prevented more crimes than it's directly caused - I know if I was intent on mugging some people down on the corner and smoked a joint before I went, I'd end up breaking open a bag of Doritos and start playing Xbox instead. I'd much rather be around a stoner than a drunk any day.

riiiight, dont use marijuana, use OUR drugs, the cigarettes and alcohol and prescription drugs. THOSE are ok.

Back
Top Bottom