The 'Hobbit' Human

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the iron horse

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Funny, I guess, that as I post this the thread it has 58 views and 0 replies.

Did I title it wrong?:doh:

I remember when this discovery was first reported back 2004 there were countless articles online and on television news reports. I think on NBC news that week it was their first story.

(Google it and read the countless reports) Evolutionist were dancing in the streets. :dance:

So now a few years later...it's been proven false. And the reporting of this...just about zero.

Excuse me for bumping this back to the top.
I'm just an idiot who thinks this universe sings of design by a Creator.

Your posting this was extremely transparent.

BUT you grossly misinterpreted what this article points out.

It does however point out, once again, your misunderstanding of science.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

No one was dancing.

It didn't disprove anything.

In fact it shows that science works, you don't stop once a discovery and theory is made, you continue to test.

This doesn't really speak either way to evolution.

It speaks a lot about trying to maintain this narrative that the theory of evolution is scientific fact.

It's beyond question. Case closed.

If one questions it, one is accused of misunderstanding science.

If you will take the time to search, you will find that even scientists who firmly believe that evolution is the best answer to the origin of life, will admit that it is not beyond reasonable doubt.

The point of this thread was
when this 'Hobbit like remains' was found
it was hailed as confirmation of evolution.

When that claim was declared false.

It was buried in the media.

Because it does nothing to disprove evolution. That one piece of evidence in a landscape of thousands more was debunked means literally nothing. This isn't a point for creationism. Creationism is false. Period.

It speaks a lot about trying to maintain this narrative that the theory of evolution is scientific fact.

It's beyond question. Case closed.

If one questions it, one is accused of misunderstanding science.

If you will take the time to search, you will find that even scientists who firmly believe that evolution is the best answer to the origin of life, will admit that it is not beyond reasonable doubt.

Hailed as confirmation? By whom?

Nothing was buried. You're reaching.

Do you really believe there's piece that will confirm evolution? If so, you really don't understand this subject.

I think the reason this thread is empty is that 1. Not much to talk about, and 2. I think people are suffering from fatigue in trying to discuss scientific issues with you. Many have tried patiently to discuss these issues with you; they try to use logic and science and you always come at it with conspiracy theories and boogie man media.

TIH, I think you're misunderstanding a thing about evolution here.

It's called the evolution theory for a reason.

It's not a scientific fact. It's a theory. A theory that is supported by so much evidence it is deemed acceptable.

That does not mean that it's rigid and impossible to be subjected to change as we find new evidence. Science isn't one fact, bam, done forever. It constantly changes and revolves as we find new evidence and gain new insights on things.

It's scientific theory, it changes when the facts change.
So now the hobbit doesn't apply. Nothing else happened here.

If you find a skeleton of a 100 year old man or a 10,000 year old saber tooth tiger it doesn't apply to the theory of Evolution either. What's the difference?

There are scores of varied species. Look at the link I provided above.

Look at the oldest one. Sahelanthropus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
7 million years old.

Back
Top Bottom