Terrorist attacks Women's Health clinic, killing 3.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In Toronto there's a group of about a dozen teenagers (pretty sure they're a church youth group) who spend their entire summer vacations standing on the busiest corners downtown with 4'x4' posters of aborted fetuses. Sunrise to sunset, every single day. It's infuriating.

Don't these kids have anything better to do? Like, helping other people, doing good deeds, getting a friggin' job.... :doh:

I remember, when I lived in Nebraska, there were lots of signs along various highways saying some variation of "Choose Life" or "Abortion stops a beating heart" or whatnot. The pro-lifers can be VERY vocal, for sure.

Woa.. people actually still rally at abortion clinics there? :crack: Wowzers. Whatever happened to that separation of church and state?

I dunno. Ask our politicians that question. The GOP has been obsessively trying to defund Planned Parenthood for some time now, and put numerous restrictions on when women can get abortions, and trying to bring their religious beliefs into the equation as though they're a valid argument for their stance.

Fine if you don't agree with abortion, don't get an abortion then. But for fuck's sake let other people make their own choices.

That's just too hard a concept for some people to figure out, sadly. I remember one of the big arguments conservatives made against Obamacare was, "The government will be getting involved in your personal health decisions, and telling you what to do! That goes against everything this country stands for!"

Apparently women's health issues are an exception to their "government interference" concerns.

Also, BEAL, excellent post. Yes. The GOP's BS and lies about Planned Parenthood and abortion statistics and facts in general should be getting called out WAY more often.

Course, then again, some people will never listen no matter what, 'cause, "librul media!" and all :rolleyes:.

“Planned Parenthood has no shame,” Windholz said. “These facts and overall mission of the abortion industry would easily send anyone over the hill who wasn’t rational.”

She's got some SERIOUS nerve talking about being rational. Holy. Shit.

Is it really, truly, honest to God THAT fucking hard for anyone in the GOP to just simply say, "This is a horrible, tragic event, and we send our thoughts and condolences to the victims' families." in response to this? Seriously?

And they actually have the audacity to claim they're "pro-life". Assholes.

Also, thanks to comments like the ones from Windholz, or Cruz and his "transgender leftist" BS, or Fiorina, I do not, under any circumstances, want to hear them or the GOP at large bitching about politicizing tragedies ever again.

(On a significantly lighter note, the few comments I saw being left on that article made me rather happy.)

Back
Top Bottom