Student Kills Intruder With Samurai Sword

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dunno dude...I'm thinking some ninja stars would have made the autopsy report much better reading than just stab or gunshot wounds :yawn:

Well lookee at what we got here!

I wonder what'd it be like to be able to say to people, "I killed a man with a Samurai Sword." He's probably in shock at the moment, so not really focused, but in a few years, really, who's gonna be able to top that?

I blame them:

3221417877_f462f61ce4_o.jpg

I read the article.

It sounds like the dead man has been a thief most of his life.

It also sounds like the student was in no real danger of bodily harm. That he chose to kill this man to prevent him from stealing from him. Or more likely fleeing.

Do shop owners have a right to kill shop lifters?

I imagine there are few in here reading this that a one time or another lifted a couple of things.

All I saw was the student telling him to get out and the thief then attacking the student. A lifelong thief should be smart enough to pick an empty house, occupational hazard. I hope this kid is going to be a surgeon, he just cut out a tumor.

All I saw was the student telling him to get out and the thief then attacking the student. A lifelong thief should be smart enough to pick an empty house, occupational hazard.

is that what you read?

He saw the side door to the garage had been pried open and found a man inside, who lunged at the student. There was no indication that the suspected burglar was armed, however, according to Guglielmi.

Burglars had already stolen two laptops and a Sony PlayStation from the student's home Monday, Guglielmi said.

the killer claims the man lunged at him.

it sounds like the school boy was mad as hell that his 'play station' had been stolen before, and like a true 'gamer' he was out for blood and mayhem.

Yeah what a pity he didn't cower and take a possible fatal beating?

most likely he was standing in the door way

and he told the life long thief, that the cops were on their way

the thief made for the door

and the cold blooded killer chose to kill instead of moving aside and defending himself only if the man still came at him.

I love how quickly you can find the victim guilty. :) Why don't we do this for everything?

actually I have been a thief

and a victim of thieves

In the last 20 years I have had stuff stolen out of my garage 3 times, if I had a gun or sword on me and caught them ( I own less than 35 weapons), I would not have killed for my personal property.

I have been in a few confrontations. I would only kill or maim someone as a last resort.

Unlike some people that post in here I don't believe it is open season on someone because they are on my property or they want to steal my car or play station.

actually I have been a thief

and a victim of thieves

In the last 20 years I have had stuff stolen out of my garage 3 times, if I had a gun or sword on me and caught them ( I own less than 35 weapons), I would not have killed for my personal property.

I have been in a few confrontations. I would only kill or maim someone as a last resort.

Unlike some people that post in here I don't believe it is open season on someone because they are on my property or they want to steal my car or play station.

I wouldn't kill over property either, in fact even with a gun I wouldn't have gone out there, but I'm not going to fault the crime victim just because he chose to investigate and then decided not to get beat up. I love fighting but there isn't any way of knowing if this would have been a fair match up, and it certainly wasn't of two peoples choosing.

Are you purposely being obtuse again to get a rise?

Not gonna work. :wave:

Says the person trying to start a fight online. lol

I'm not going to fault the crime victim just because he chose to investigate and then decided not to get beat up.

There is not anything in the articles posted that lead me to believe the victim was in any danger of getting beat up.

Please quote from the article where it says that?

There is not anything in the articles posted that lead me to believe the victim was in any danger of getting beat up.

Please quote from the article where it says that?

I guess maybe the robber was lunging at him to give him a big hug for encouraging him to stop his life of crime. We'll never know. If someone I don't know is close enough for a sword to do that job and it's dark, I'm not going to wait and find out if he's carrying a knife.

the killer claims the guy lunged

this is a life long thief, not a three time loser, but a life time loser. if the thief moved towards the guy it was only because the guy was standing in the doorway, blocking his escape

I read the article twice. the guy could have been fleeing and the victim could have wrack off his hand for no reason, other that a game boy thrill.

no doubt with the blood, there will be a way to reenact the event. I just believe the sword guy was blocking the guy from leaving.

we get nothing from the article but the killer saying he lunged, so I attacked him,
the guy may have been begging for his life.

I'm sure the investigators won't press charges. I see no reason to assume the kid was lying in that the robber lunged at him...except that he obviosuly killed the guy for shits and giggles....:doh:

I think robbers should be arrested not killed.

I think home owners like myself, that have been robbed, should only use deadly force when we are under threat of bodily harm.

the guy called the cops,
when he saw someone in the garage he could have moved away, he chose to stay and kill an unarmed man.

if the guy was in the back of his house and his wife and kids were close by, that would be different

Back
Top Bottom