Sigh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not true. I use hair extensions now.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

^Yep, there's still name calling, avoiding questions, and the ignoring of facts.

Heyo!

Diamond, I've also hooked up with 3 fellow Interference members since you left.

you mean too many libtards still on here? :lol:

If you're just going to resort to trolling with immature insults, maybe you should just not post here.

And to everyone else, just because someone posts something ridiculous, it doesn't give you free license to start flinging insults at him. Let's try and keep things civil.

There were less vests.

:wink:

All I do these days instead of arguing and wrestling over different points, it seems useless, I only have a few viable options.

Instead of weeping for my fellowmen or festering all day and night thinking of a clever come back i often have a Lordes moment and 'Throw My Hands Up In The Air' .

I then run around the corner and giggle to myself as demonstrated in the clip below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5LpKd8uhKE

boom.

love,

<>

Look what the cat dragged in.

How ya been?

Just super busy Brother Hewson.

Had a pack scheduled working for a the past few years with the Romney Advance Team, 2010-2012.

Mentoring Jack Bauer, burnishing his Krav Maga skill set, along with other clandestine organizations deeply embedded in the DC.

On my free time I teach voice lessons, practice piano and help my lovely spouse perfect her Pilates form.

How have you been?

:sexywink:

<>

"Sigh" would be a great name for U2's new album...

"Sigh... Same shit as before ;)"

It's pretty much the same here. U2 and Bono bashing. The quickness of how threads get off-topic and ultimately threads about the "Pop" album. The only change I've noticed is trolling seems to have reached new heights.

I left several years ago, and I see not a d#mn thing has changed while in my absence.

:angry:

I remember you from when I used to post before but lost my password. I am not a new poster, have been on here before.

Back
Top Bottom