Should 'Fatties' Get A Room? Even On TV?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone here seen this show?

I do find it interesting that you can have a major-network romantic comedy starring two characters in Overeaters Anonymous (an eating-disorders program for compulsive overeaters, not people who'd 'just like to lose some weight'), whereas I can't imagine a similarly normalizing show about anorexics or bulimics.

My wife and I both love this show. Both of us are not skinny by any sense of the word. We question WHY it is on so late....

How I Met your Mother - an amusing show is on too early for our tastes. We do like to sit down with our kids and watch a little TV before bed, or play a game with it on.

We are also struggling with the Two and a Half Men show. Loved it for years, but it should not be in syndication as early as it is on TV. Too much for our tastes at that time. We are not prudes but why does it have to be on so early? Our bigggest struggle is that it seems so sick in a way to have Charlie Sheen playing the character that seems to be him in reality? It does not feel right watching it any more.

Rules of Engagement - Love it but 8:30? Why?

Love Mike and Molly...

My wife and I both love this show. Both of us are not skinny by any sense of the word. We question WHY it is on so late....

How I Met your Mother - an amusing show is on too early for our tastes. We do like to sit down with our kids and watch a little TV before bed, or play a game with it on.

We are also struggling with the Two and a Half Men show. Loved it for years, but it should not be in syndication as early as it is on TV. Too much for our tastes at that time. We are not prudes but why does it have to be on so early? Our bigggest struggle is that it seems so sick in a way to have Charlie Sheen playing the character that seems to be him in reality? It does not feel right watching it any more.

Rules of Engagement - Love it but 8:30? Why?

Love Mike and Molly...

Posting on meds again?

Back
Top Bottom