Shooting/Terrorism in Paris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you want to know what Christmas is all about, go watch some videos coming out of Canada as the refugees arrive.

oh man i am so relieved... second round of the French regional elections today, and the FN (Le Pen extreme right) haven't won any regions (last week in the first round they came top for 6 out of 13 regions in France, scary shit... must have been a protest vote - the French sure like to scare themselves lmfao!!) but today people voted strategically to keep the FN out and it worked - relief is an understatement!!

Le Pen was set to win the North/Calais region last week - she is so anti-immigrant, anti-migrant, anti-everything, she was already planning on even cutting funding to aid organisations who help and take food to the migrants stranded at Calais - she is inhuman, such a fascist mentality - am sooooo relieved she has had her hard-line ass kicked today... faith restored in humanity...

If you want to know what Christmas is all about, go watch some videos coming out of Canada as the refugees arrive.

Seriously. It's so great. I haven't felt this much pride in being Canadian since before I learned that Elfa is also from the same country. That almost ruined it for me. Luckily, this past week restored my faith in this country.

Back
Top Bottom