Senator throws snowball, thereby disproving global warming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't believe idiots like this can make it to the senate. I mean, don't you have have to be at least slightly intelligent to be a succesful politician?

I can't believe idiots like this can make it to the senate. I mean, don't you have have to be at least slightly intelligent to be a succesful politician?

I think it's more that you just have to have money.

Keep in mind, in his neck of the woods he is top of the heap.

He has never dated his sister. (in public)

Well she's not an idiot. Just not 'healthy'.

Sent from my H60-L04 using U2 Interference mobile app

Yeah but she's not very respresentative for a health minister. :p So if you don't need to be healthy to be a health minister, there might also not be a need for intelligence for politicians.

Debate the right science?

What do you mean by "right" science?

The Big Bang Theory?

Tv-big-bang-theory-sheldon-bazinga.jpg

snow day in DC, guys. like a full 8". and it's March.

when will the other 97% of scientists wake up and start listening to the 3% funded by oil companies?

between what's outside my door and the Drudge Report links to various reports of cold weather events (and with exclamation points!) that's all the evidence i need that global warming is the greatest hoax ever foisted on the American People.

You guys just stole all our snow. :tsk: We haven't had more than three days of some snow in this entire winter. And it's been like that for a couple of years now.

We're having a very, very mild winter in Seattle. Very little snowfall in the mountains, so the ski areas are hurting. That also means summer problems, including a potentially extra-dangerous fire season, with insufficient snow-pack.

Good times.

We're having a very, very mild winter in Seattle. Very little snowfall in the mountains, so the ski areas are hurting. That also means summer problems, including a potentially extra-dangerous fire season, with insufficient snow-pack.

Good times.

Let me get this straight, not only did we steal your basketball team, your elephants, but now we have stolen your snow as well?

Back
Top Bottom