Random FYM Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wait, are you suggesting that you cannot see how a woman who has been cheated on, in a particularly disgusting way, is inherently the victim here?

If so, mods, ban this disgusting excuse for a person. I have no words for how deplorable and inexcusable such a viewpoint is, and it should not be permitted on these forums - or anywhere.

Cool story bro

Yeah, I know this is the "random" FYM thread, but it really needs to not be the "random sexism" FYM thread. Let's drop this Huma talk (thanks, deep, really appreciate you dropping that nugget) and move on.

Found a Craiglist post he wrote:

Noir crime fiction editor sought for a new hardboiled fiction print jo
Still with me?
We are currently seeking two story editors. We'd like to try to get one female story editor--however, the magazine will be printing stories with strong subject matter--featuring nefarious characters, who are as ugly and jaded as their real life counterparts. Sexually promiscuous female characters, and misogynistic protagonists must not be a deal breaker, and we realize very few female editors have the stomach for stories featuring such characters. So, that said--we're looking for editors of any age/gender/ethnicity, who are passionate about story, and enjoy the hard-boiled crime fiction genre. In recent months two prominent hard boiled/noir crime fiction journals have ended publication, and so I figured now is the time to launch a new journal in the genre.

This attitude towards women can go hand-in-hand with the attitude that leads too many(one is too many) people at Trump rallies to yell things like "hang the bitch".

Show me one time where any of the liberals here blamed the spouse of a philandering Republican.
Clearly it's the wives fault that they don't have a dick.

But no... a wife leaving a husband who's a serial philanderer is much worse than somebody who speaks out against gay marriage while hanging out with rent boys.

Last edited:
Clearly it's the wives fault that they don't have a dick.

But no... a wife leaving a husband who's a serial philanderer is much worse than somebody who speaks out against gay marriage while hanging out with rent boys.

do you think she failed him as a wife, a mother, or both?

incidentally, i do know someone who won't vote for Hillary because, as she says, "if you can't keep your man in line, how the heck you gonna run a country?"

amirite?

do you think she failed him as a wife, a mother, or both?

incidentally, i do know someone who won't vote for Hillary because, as she says, "if you can't keep your man in line, how the heck you gonna run a country?"

amirite?

I know someone who thinks the same thing - and she's a woman! I guess a woman is only as good as she keeps her man interested in her. How archaic!

Hillary only goes into the kitchen to tell Huma to go to the tailors and pick up her favorite pants suit that had to be let out,
eating too many Skittles?

Last edited:
Maybe if she was on her third husband she'd come off as a good Christian woman who could lead.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Maybe if she was on her third husband she'd come off as a good Christian woman who could lead.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

leave-kim-davis.jpg

I'm at a time when you are not in public schools are so much for a long way

:lol:

I have no idea how this posted. I posted the Ahem, and then put the phone in my pocket. And then this shows up. Weird. And yet it still has better sentence structure than half of deep's posts. :)

Back
Top Bottom