Random FYM Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

I have no idea how this posted. I posted the Ahem, and then put the phone in my pocket. And then this shows up. Weird. And yet it still has better sentence structure than half of deep's posts. :)

I'm just glad you haven't had a stroke.

Can you please edit your post to read ..... goes to the kitchen to tell "the help" to go to the tailors.....

thanks

Emma Stone was great in that movie

8d0a250c-af88-4a1f-b146-1cede89982b9_560_420.jpg

It's cool that Chris Christie tied up over one fifth of NJ Transit's budget despite warnings from transportation experts that holding up badly needed repairs made a disaster an inevitability and that someone just died today in the big Hoboken train disaster. So cool. I love the GOP.

Why learn a lesson from Amtrak 188 when you can continue to be a huge pile of shit? And this is supposed to be the responsible part of Trump's theoretical cabinet.

This is the guy who is going to be illegal to criticise from now on?

Incredible.

note also in this photo that these guys are not saluting the king, they are saluting the dog because the dog is (was) air chief marshal of the royal thai air force.

clearly, dude. i had to do the research to make sure this picture was even real when i first saw it.

the first pic is from 2012 and foo foo is wearing his snazzy dress general's blues.

he also had a more casual uniform for his day-to-day duties as air chief marshal.

royal-dog-foo-foo.png

rip in peace you sharp dressed son of a bitch :salute:

Last edited:
No wonder they have lese-majeste laws, because otherwise the monarchy would be a huge laughingstock.

Say what you will about the Thais, they were the only south east Asian country apart from China (a close-run-thing) to survive the age of European colonialism with their sovereignty intact.

Back
Top Bottom