Random FYM Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is the guy that is married to Houma Aberdeen, who will be Hillary's Chief of Staff?
, that is one really bad skittle in the bowl

An enabler with really bad judgment

Way to show off your sexism and patriarchy here.

Besides, they are separated.

Not to mention adding in some xenophobia by tying in the skittles thing.

I'm getting increasingly tired of these kinds of intentionally callous remarks.

Blaming the wife for the husband's failings?

Is it her fault that he's a sicko pervert?
Of course not.
But I think it's a relevant point about her character that she would allow herself to be with someone as disgusting and perverted as Weiner.

But I think it's a relevant point about her character that she would allow herself to be with someone as disgusting and perverted as Weiner.

And that's where the sexism and patriarchy come into play. You have no idea what she actually did or didn't know about his unsavory predilections before they came to light, but that doesn't stop you from making assumptions about her character.

And in case you missed it, she is no longer allowing herself to be with him, as she filed for divorce.

Of course not.
Oh give me a break.

Cause every person you've ever been with, or been friends with, or been associated with, has turned into exactly who they said they were, right?

Of course not.

Wow, just wow.

You would never blame or comment on the man if the roles were reversed.

This really is a small summary of this election. Trump's Merica :up:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Last edited:
i mean the guy does have an ongoing sex scandal involving a 15 year-old, but let's keep casually shit talking his ex-wife, since that's really what's important here.

The personal pitfalls and shortcomings of Republicans are always in season

i.e. racism and sexism? Always

Oh, but you mean if a Republican was in a scandal, right? Yeah, we don't fucking blame or disparage the victim. That's what you two don't understand. Which is downright scary.

i.e. racism and sexism? Always

Oh, but you mean if a Republican was in a scandal, right? Yeah, we don't fucking blame or disparage the victim. That's what you two don't understand. Which is downright scary.

:down: :down: :down: :down:
How is she the victim? And we're not disparaging her. Not everything that you disagree with makes them a racist or a sexist. That's just a small minded and lazy way to approach the issues.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Weiner already have a sordid history before him and Huma linked up or did it come after?

It's sexist to question the CHARACTER of a woman (including her ability to work with/for a potential future president) because her husband cheated on her and she once took him back and tried to make their marriage work for the sake of their child, which by the way, I believe is a good Christian thing to do, maybe better to get divorced 89 times like Trump while cheating on one woman with another. But suddenly because she did this and then subsequently left him and petitioned for divorce when it became clear that he was an addict who had an ongoing problem she has a CHARACTER issue? How do you not see this as sexist?

I'm glad you Trump voters/supporters have spent so much time here discussing his character and multiple marriages and the sordid Marla Maples story and on and on. You know, for the sake of balance.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Weiner already have a sordid history before him and Huma linked up or did it come after?

You're wrong.

They were together for years before the first scandal came about.

i mean the guy does have an ongoing sex scandal involving a 15 year-old, but let's keep casually shit talking his ex-wife, since that's really what's important here.

I mean, it really makes you wonder just how big her shortcomings were, and in what areas, that caused him to act out in such a way.

I mean, it really makes you wonder just how big her shortcomings were, and in what areas, that caused him to act out in such a way.

They must have been huge which is why she had no choice but to enable his perversions. And consequently she isn't fit to serve any public office.

How is she the victim? And we're not disparaging her. Not everything that you disagree with makes them a racist or a sexist. That's just a small minded and lazy way to approach the issues.

Really?

This has absolutely nothing to do with labeling something I disagree with...

This is truly scary.

How is she the victim?

Wait, are you suggesting that you cannot see how a woman who has been cheated on, in a particularly disgusting way, is inherently the victim here?

If so, mods, ban this disgusting excuse for a person. I have no words for how deplorable and inexcusable such a viewpoint is, and it should not be permitted on these forums - or anywhere.

You know what's small minded and lazy and, yes, sexist? Disparaging a woman's character because of the faults of her husband.

If it is your sincerely held belief that calling a woman's character into question because of her husband's failures is NOT sexist or disparaging, and that she is NOT a victim, then I don't know what to tell you, other than "that belief is objectively sexist."

I know it's not fun being labeled (or having your beliefs labeled) that way, but maybe you should examine your beliefs a little closer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom